What's new

Solved Question: How do people get modded cars on Xbox One?

B

Brxxtonn

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen people with Benny wheels and F1 wheels on cars they shouldnt be on and I have wanted to learn how to do this. Is it possible on Xbox One and where can I learn to do it? I apologize if this is not the right thread to post because I don’t know what it would be consider to be..

Solution
Navy Davey
Welcome to Se7ensins!

Modded vehicles were originally brought to Xbox One by modding them on Xbox 360 and transferring the account.
That hasn’t been possible for quite some time.
Now modded cars are passed around and modded by merging their attributes to other vehicles.
If you haven’t had a modded car you can get one using a GCTF glitch (Give Cars to Friends).
You will need certain things in game such as an MOC.
Once you get one modded car you can then use it to merge the mods in to other vehicles depending on wether or jot you have the requirements to do the glitch.
As an example for the current working merge you first need a modded Terrorbyte.
You can search for the Key Words(GCTF/Merge) on site and will find the tutorial ls for...
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to Se7ensins!

Modded vehicles were originally brought to Xbox One by modding them on Xbox 360 and transferring the account.
That hasn’t been possible for quite some time.
Now modded cars are passed around and modded by merging their attributes to other vehicles.
If you haven’t had a modded car you can get one using a GCTF glitch (Give Cars to Friends).
You will need certain things in game such as an MOC.
Once you get one modded car you can then use it to merge the mods in to other vehicles depending on wether or jot you have the requirements to do the glitch.
As an example for the current working merge you first need a modded Terrorbyte.
You can search for the Key Words(GCTF/Merge) on site and will find the tutorial ls for these glitches.

If you need any help navigating the site or need help feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register