What's new

Solved [Question] How do I make modded colors?

• Thread starter wutangforever
  • Start date
  • Views 2,220
  • Tags
    ps4
W

wutangforever

Reaction score
I have searched all over the internet for a detailed guide on how I would go about making nice modded colors in Hazard's save editor yet the information is nowhere to be found. All I know about is that MP100 Gold Spec makes the car have a shine. Anyone have info/even a list of modded colors I could use?

J

JediTilIDie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched all over the internet for a detailed guide on how I would go about making nice modded colors in Hazard's save editor yet the information is nowhere to be found. All I know about is that MP100 Gold Spec makes the car have a shine. Anyone have info/even a list of modded colors I could use?
I'm not an expert but I've messed with it a lot so I can give some pointers.

In Save Editor...Get your texture from the Primary/Secondary color options then add a custom color over that by checking the boxes. Your custom color will have adopt the texture that you set in Primary/Secondary.

a) Metals = Brushed Aluminum, Brushed Steel, Brushed Black Steel, Brushed Gold
b) Matte = dull colors
c) Worn (worn is like matte but with more of a white shine to it)
d) Pure Gold (almost like a chrome & gives a jellybean look when bright colors are applied over it)
e) Util (Util gives the paint a fresh waxed appeal)
d) Metallic (Reflective paint job)

*I only use a,b,c,d with Save Editor because I can get the Util & Metallic paints by applying a desired crew color whenever.
I use the link below to get the exact color hex's but you can go fully custom if you prefer
GTAV Color ID's

Then you have your pearlescent. There's a lot more options in Save Editor than whats offered in LSC. One of my favorites is the Fluorescent Blue or Green (other). I usually choose something that compliments the custom color I chose.

W

wutangforever

Reaction score
I'm not an expert but I've messed with it a lot so I can give some pointers.

In Save Editor...Get your texture from the Primary/Secondary color options then add a custom color over that by checking the boxes. Your custom color will have adopt the texture that you set in Primary/Secondary.

a) Metals = Brushed Aluminum, Brushed Steel, Brushed Black Steel, Brushed Gold
b) Matte = dull colors
c) Worn (worn is like matte but with more of a white shine to it)
d) Pure Gold (almost like a chrome & gives a jellybean look when bright colors are applied over it)
e) Util (Util gives the paint a fresh waxed appeal)
d) Metallic (Reflective paint job)

*I only use a,b,c,d with Save Editor because I can get the Util & Metallic paints by applying a desired crew color whenever.
I use the link below to get the exact color hex's but you can go fully custom if you prefer
GTAV Color ID's

Then you have your pearlescent. There's a lot more options in Save Editor than whats offered in LSC. One of my favorites is the Fluorescent Blue or Green (other). I usually choose something that compliments the custom color I chose.
Thanks man appreciate the help

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
G Glitch Test Gaming has a thread (linked below) ask him any questions and I'm sure he will help you out.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/full-gta-color-list-for-spmp-cars.1791377/

Top Bottom