What's new

Solved Question Help Please

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys can anyone confirm what happens in GTAO if I change my gender to a female?

Do I lose any Pegasus vehicles?

Do I lose any special T shirts or hats?

Do I lose anything basically?

Thanks for those who reply.

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you lose any Pegasus vehicles, but maybe if you have some special T shirts that aren't compatible with that gender you might lose them.

Upvote 0
G

Gta5_Glitches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't lose anything except special edition clothing like beer hats and t-shirts but if you go back to a male you get them back i *HEARD*(not sure about the special edition things but every other clothing you still keep except it change to a female outfit), like if you have the first t-shirt you can buy on a male and then you do the glitch and go to the clothing store you still have the first t-shirt but to a female... and note: You skillz/stats get higher like shooting/flying and if you change you gender a lot the skillz will be max out. *i have done this alot myself, maybe 40times but i don't have any special edition things i can remember I have lost BUT not sure about that since a lot off people had trouble with that i know*

Upvote 0
J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't lose anything except special edition clothing like beer hats and t-shirts but if you go back to a male you get them back i *HEARD*(not sure about the special edition things but every other clothing you still keep except it change to a female outfit), like if you have the first t-shirt you can buy on a male and then you do the glitch and go to the clothing store you still have the first t-shirt but to a female... and note: You skillz/stats get higher like shooting/flying and if you change you gender a lot the skillz will be max out. *i have done this alot myself, maybe 40times but i don't have any special edition things i can remember I have lost BUT not sure about that since a lot off people had trouble with that i know*

Thank you guys for replying.

I wanted to make a female as my main as I am level 125 and I purchased every single item of clothing even stuff I wouldn't wear. I just don't want to lose it. I would only be changing this to troll a friend of mine so if it's not worth it I won't. I have done this glitch before to change my skin colour but not gender so was curious.

If anyone has done this before please let me know what happened once you changed back to male.

Upvote 0
Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you guys for replying.

I wanted to make a female as my main as I am level 125 and I purchased every single item of clothing even stuff I wouldn't wear. I just don't want to lose it. I would only be changing this to troll a friend of mine so if it's not worth it I won't. I have done this glitch before to change my skin colour but not gender so was curious.

If anyone has done this before please let me know what happened once you changed back to male.
i still have all of my stuff

Upvote 0
J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i still have all of my stuff

Great so just so I am 100% dead certain I hope you don't mind answering.

If I change my gender to female I won't anything what so ever. If I then go and change back to a Male a day later I would still have all the stuff my male character originally had before I changed him to a female?

Sorry for the questions it's just I would rage break a controller if I lost my stuff and I have gone through like 6 controllers in the last year already.... Plus my wall has black marks from them.

Upvote 0
Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
Great so just so I am 100% dead certain I hope you don't mind answering.

If I change my gender to female I won't anything what so ever. If I then go and change back to a Male a day later I would still have all the stuff my male character originally had before I changed him to a female?

Sorry for the questions it's just I would rage break a controller if I lost my stuff and I have gone through like 6 controllers in the last year already.... Plus my wall has black marks from them.
nope you will still have em

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register