What's new

Solved [Question]Flashing BenQ with LT+

-JT-

-JT-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw that LT+ came out and i wanted to re-flash my dvd drive with LT+. I am currently using 1.61 firmware and i want to upgrade, but i flash my dvd the first time at my friends house so i dont know if i would be able to get my original FW. Could i Re-flash my dvd without my original FW.

Thanks,
Silent

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw that LT+ came out and i wanted to re-flash my dvd drive with LT+. I am currently using 1.61 firmware and i want to upgrade, but i flash my dvd the first time at my friends house so i dont know if i would be able to get my original FW. Could i Re-flash my dvd without my original FW.

Thanks,
Silent
Yes because your DVD Key should be on the firmware you have now. Just download the LT V1.2 for BenQ's and then flash it.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks,
Silent

If you dont have your original key just read your dvd drive in JF to get your key & save it to somewhere on your PC, then open your key in source & open up LT+ in target & hit spoof, Then flash it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register