Discussion Question bout being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going to get another xbox this weekend. Some of my friends that don't know what they are talking about most of the time said that MS would ban your IP when you got console banned. That's not true is it? Even if it was that would be a really stupid thing to do on MS's part. Btw hopefully this is in the right section.

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They probably wouldn't. Some house holds have more than one xbox. Who's to say that the 2nd is modded?

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres no need for an ip ban, they will simpily ban your console again, i will suggest for you to wait until the new firmware comes out so you dont end up buying another console after that.

Microsoft wont usly ban by ip because they know how easy it is to change your ip.

Lilly N Crackers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are safe as long as the the console isn't modded, but incase you didn't know iXtreme is detectable, so if you go on LIVE there is a chance you will get BANZORED fairly quickly, like BNK said wait for the new firmware (Lite Touch.)

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well ya when I get my new xbox I won't flash it until there are a bunch of people that have LT and I know it is safe.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No they cannot ban your IP....

Only your console is banned. They don't do ANYTHING else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom