What's new

Solved (Question) BMX to Arena Workshop

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i got my bmx in my moc from the facillity, (old glitch). Anyways it says i cant move the bmx to my "clubhouse" when i try to switch it into the arena workshop. any ideas on how to get it in?
------------------------------
My goal of this is that i want to try and mod the bmx. Thx for any answers :smile:

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use a bike stored in your mc clubhouse to start your glitch? Use something stored in a car spot.

Upvote 0
Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it works with the store arena vehicle glitch?

Find a session which doesn't instantly kill you when you fly under the map. If it kills you after a few seconds then you're good.

Do office Godmode glitch, fly your MK2 over near to your Moc, blow MK2 up, enter the Moc, ride BMX out, blow it up. Call insurance and claim MK2, go collect it from mors mutual, whilst on MK2 call mors mutual and claim BMX. Fly MK2 under map by airport, fly under the map to the nightclub, land MK2 in the nightclub it'll kick you out. Now fly MK2 to arena, if the BMX works the same as a car it'll now be stored in your arena.

Upvote 0
Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Find a session which doesn't instantly kill you when you fly under the map. If it kills you after a few seconds then you're good.

Do office Godmode glitch, fly your MK2 over near to your Moc, blow MK2 up, enter the Moc, ride BMX out, blow it up. Call insurance and claim MK2, go collect it from mors mutual, whilst on MK2 call mors mutual and claim BMX. Fly MK2 under map by airport, fly under the map to the nightclub, land MK2 in the nightclub it'll kick you out. Now fly MK2 to arena, if the BMX works the same as a car it'll now be stored in your arena.

The bmx isn't visible in the arena. You'd have to get it into the default arena.

Upvote 0
Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't the office god mode patched? Also the bmx isn't visible in the arena. You'd have to get it into the default arena.
No, still works the same. Request job whilst standing at desk from Gerald, quit job , menu will now be open. Walk to elevator like normal etc.

Upvote 0
Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use a bike stored in your mc clubhouse to start your glitch? Use something stored in a car spot.
it is, it was stored in a facility then moc, but when i try to get it into the arena it somehow says cant store in clubhouse.

Upvote 0
Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Taco Bell guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Even if you do this it's still invisible in the arena is it not??

Upvote 0
xillwill24

xillwill24

Reaction score
Sin$
Steps to move BMX you already have in a car slot, moc etc...

1.take vehicle from inside the garage you want BMX to be moved to.
2. Drive said vehicle into the garage or where the BMX is and swap the vehicle with the BMX. (BMX must be in full garage or moc etc so you can replace vehicle swapping it to the garage you want.)

However, BMX is invisible in arena. I got mine there no problem. Anybody know how to get BMX to be visible inside arena workshop? Trying to do merge glitch with BMX if possible. I can call BMX from arena and it shows up. Really strange cuz it's the only garage I know of that has this issue.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register