What's new

Solved question about using trainers

• Thread starter kaitlin459989
  • Start date
  • Views 164
K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
ok first off i have an RGH'd 360 slim. and while i know how to use trainers ment for the aurora dash how do i use trainers from here? i couldnt find an aurora dash trainer for halo combat evolved anniversary so i wanna use this one found in this link www.xpgamesaves.com: {Trainer}Halo CEA +5 All TU

but from reading some guides it looks like i have to use a file browser to access the game folder to activate the trainer. is there an easier way to do this so i dont have to go into the game folder every time i wanna use said trainer? im new to this and feeling lost halp

sorry if links arent allowed

my dash is the aurora dash

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
So what you're asking for is an easier way to launch an Xbox executable.
If Aurora doesn't provide functionality for shortcuts you'd have to either build your (I guess it's safe to assume this wont be a possibility for you)
Next option would be using the SDK (Xbox neighborhood). But really unless you leave it open at all times, it's much faster to use a file browser on the console.
And then the last option I can think of is using RTE tools, you can surely launch Xbox executables with those.
Now I wouldn't know which tool out there is the one that has convenient functionality for this. Hopefully someone else can point you towards a good tool to use for this, if this is the approach you want to take.

But really it shouldn't be too hard to launch the trainer via whatever file browser you want to use?

K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
So what you're asking for is an easier way to launch an Xbox executable.
If Aurora doesn't provide functionality for shortcuts you'd have to either build your (I guess it's safe to assume this wont be a possibility for you)
Next option would be using the SDK (Xbox neighborhood). But really unless you leave it open at all times, it's much faster to use a file browser on the console.
And then the last option I can think of is using RTE tools, you can surely launch Xbox executables with those.
Now I wouldn't know which tool out there is the one that has convenient functionality for this. Hopefully someone else can point you towards a good tool to use for this, if this is the approach you want to take.

But really it shouldn't be too hard to launch the trainer via whatever file browser you want to use?

thanks may have to use file browser but will see if others respond

Top Bottom