What's new

Solved Question about trading my computer

S

Sigeli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a quick/favor to ask you, I am currently trying to get rid of my macbook air, it's a mid 2013 model with the i5 1.3-2.6gz turbo, 4 gb of ram and a 256gb ssd. I found an ad on craigslist around my area and it has a "high end" gaming computer. The specs can be found here http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/syd/4642965234.html
Is this a good trade?

S

Spider Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a quick/favor to ask you, I am currently trying to get rid of my macbook air, it's a mid 2013 model with the i5 1.3-2.6gz turbo, 4 gb of ram and a 256gb ssd. I found an ad on craigslist around my area and it has a "high end" gaming computer. The specs can be found here http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/syd/4642965234.html
Is this a good trade?
no because your mac was like how much before?

H

HazzerdousJinx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no because your mac was like how much before?
So the gaming Comp Has so much better specs the mac only cost so much cause its apple! TRADE IT! Very good deal! The seller just probubly wants something mobile.

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
D denz , thoughts on this? I don't thing much of it due to the r9 270 but what do you think?

S

Sigeli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up trading for it, and the computer is very nice. I am happy I can start gaming on the pc :smile:

D

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
D denz , thoughts on this? I don't thing much of it due to the r9 270 but what do you think?

I didn't see this then but The r9 270 is decent gpu. Check out the benchmarks. I dont know what it is as announcement was deleted so i'll presume it was r9 270/i5.

I ended up trading for it, and the computer is very nice. I am happy I can start gaming on the pc :smile:

Happy for you.

I'll lock this as it was answered. Feel free to post pictures at Computer Showoff.

Top Bottom