What's new

Solved Question about this glitch - do you need custom plates for this to work??

• Thread starter blockerman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,599
blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

When I open up my los santos customs app (Ifruit), I only see 1 garage, with 10 cars that match none of my GTA online garages.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Always assume you need custom plates. And ifruit can be a pain yea. As for 1 garage with 10 cars u dont recognize. I dunno lol

Upvote 0
blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Always assume you need custom plates. And ifruit can be a pain yea. As for 1 garage with 10 cars u dont recognize. I dunno lol
My garage says my username 1/1. Then I can click through 10 cars. I don't know how to get the right car as I have 11 garages total.

Upvote 0
blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ifruit app usually will show the most recent cars that you drove
I never knew that. So if I wanna plate a particular elegy retro, I need to drive it? I have faggios on my list that I have NEVER driven but only purchased to fill slots in my facility.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I never knew that. So if I wanna plate a particular elegy retro, I need to drive it? I have faggios on my list that I have NEVER driven but only purchased to fill slots in my facility.
Ya . easier if u have a diff car that doesnt have multiples. Drive it and make sure to get the orange save circle before loading up ifruit and it should show. And the first page of lsc in ifruit show story chars first then 1st online char below then second online char below that.

Upvote 0
blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya . easier if u have a diff car that doesnt have multiples. Drive it and make sure to get the orange save circle before loading up ifruit and it should show. And the first page of lsc in ifruit show story chars first then 1st online char below then second online char below that.

Ok I changed the horn on one of my annis elegys and I was able to find it in Ifruit. Changed the plate after 5 times today wasting cash for it not to work. I drove to the LSC after I saw the pop up notification asking me to fulfill my order at LSC. I never see a custom plate. Could my elegy be one of the notorious dirty dupes? I can't remember the last time that I saw a custom plate on my cars.

Without the custom plate, is there another solo dupe glitch that is worth the effort?

Upvote 0
NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You will always need custom plates if there isnt a title or a thread telling you overwise. If you dont know when and why there are these custom plate and non custom plate glitches i would look at the thread made by gandalf about duping and what you need to know.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I changed the horn on one of my annis elegys and I was able to find it in Ifruit. Changed the plate after 5 times today wasting cash for it not to work. I drove to the LSC after I saw the pop up notification asking me to fulfill my order at LSC. I never see a custom plate. Could my elegy be one of the notorious dirty dupes? I can't remember the last time that I saw a custom plate on my cars.

Without the custom plate, is there another solo dupe glitch that is worth the effort?
If the order doesnt proccess at lsc it didnt charge anything. When u get the text and drive into lsc the only option is to process the order and after u click it it will kick you back outside. If it isnt working usually u just dont get a text. I suggest buying a new cheap car you dont yet.own and ordering a plate to that. Even try a street car if you dint have enough cash.

Upvote 0
W

Wickwhicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the order doesnt proccess at lsc it didnt charge anything. When u get the text and drive into lsc the only option is to process the order and after u click it it will kick you back outside. If it isnt working usually u just dont get a text. I suggest buying a new cheap car you dont yet.own and ordering a plate to that. Even try a street car if you dint have enough cash.
I had the same problem, make an order in Sp then when you swap back over to online it should work

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register