• Thread starter Chefs VW Beetle
  • Start date
  • Views 314
C

Chefs VW Beetle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. First of i am not flashing. The old drive was flashed i think and now i want to replace with a non-flashed drive.

They are the same im 90% sure. But im not sure how to do it?

I read Azzids tutorial and that was about getting and erasing.... Do i have to get the firmware from both the drives, and then spoof the old broken, onto the newer one?

Will i actually need to get the firmware from the new one im gonna use? Im really confused.... And what probe do i need? There seems to be old versions and new ones.

Both consoles MFR date are from 2009 if it helps. Thanks.

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. First of i am not flashing. The old drive was flashed i think and now i want to replace with a non-flashed drive.

They are the same im 90% sure. But im not sure how to do it?

I read Azzids tutorial and that was about getting and erasing.... Do i have to get the firmware from both the drives, and then spoof the old broken, onto the newer one?

Will i actually need to get the firmware from the new one im gonna use? Im really confused.... And what probe do i need? There seems to be old versions and new ones.

Both consoles MFR date are from 2009 if it helps. Thanks.

In order to replace the old flashed one with a new stockt, you just have to extract the key from the flashed one.

if you could tell me revision lite on you have and what Fw is on it, or even when the last flash was, I can tell you what you need to extract the key.
After extracting you'll have to flash the new drive with key and stock firmware to the new one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register