• Thread starter 0livia
  • Start date
  • Views 537
0livia

0livia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I buy the tom Clancy rainbow six siege pro league all set on xbox,will it transfer to other accounts I have on my xbox?

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
If I buy the tom Clancy rainbow six siege pro league all set on xbox,will it transfer to other accounts I have on my xbox?
I know on ps4 it would, and since xbox competes with ps then I feel like they would too.

-edit Actually I mean that for games, for all I know add-ons are in a different ball game. As Games are stored on the HDD, Add-ons like the pro league set are not and are stored completely on their servers so actually. No I do not think it would transfer.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Really True ^

Still works even when you use it on another console for me with the homing method.

I got Pro League Buck, Amethyst, And Gold using this. And I keep it across all consoles.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Really True ^

Still works even when you use it on another console for me with the homing method.

I got Pro League Buck, Amethyst, And Gold using this. And I keep it across all consoles.
Guess I was way off. That's what I get for replying to an xbox thread when I am a ps user tho.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess I was way off. That's what I get for replying to an xbox thread when I am a ps user tho.
Your partially right with the servers. If to apply what you got to a item it should save and you can put it on everything if it's universal.

Top Bottom
Login
Register