• Thread starter NS NEWCOMER
  • Start date
  • Views 569
NS NEWCOMER

NS NEWCOMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it only rank you up faster for just the specialization or does it rank you up faster for everything?

SiK SHoTSx

SiK SHoTSx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you choose pioneer as the specialization, it won't do anything until you've completed the ten levels for it. After that, you have the option of choosing that "perk" in your load outs, whenever you're using a load out that has the pioneer perk you'll gain extra XP for every kill. You only gain the extra XP when you have pioneer's perk enabled though, so you can't play a game with something else then at the last second switch to pioneer and get all the extra XP at the end of the match.

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Google is your friend, but SiK basically got it down. Don't try turning it on at the end of the game, because that won't work.

stunnedjack

stunnedjack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once you get to a 50 you will have the option to get the pioneer and I believe it only help rank up you 50-130 rank as long as your using that mod

NS NEWCOMER

NS NEWCOMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you choose pioneer as the specialization, it won't do anything until you've completed the ten levels for it. After that, you have the option of choosing that "perk" in your load outs, whenever you're using a load out that has the pioneer perk you'll gain extra XP for every kill. You only gain the extra XP when you have pioneer's perk enabled though, so you can't play a game with something else then at the last second switch to pioneer and get all the extra XP at the end of the match.

Okay, so say if I choose pioneer in the loadouts after I'm SR60 and completed Pioneer. If I play with pioneer until I'm SR130 then I'll rank up faster to it?

Also is it a lot of XP or do we not know that yet?

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so say if I choose pioneer in the loadouts after I'm SR60 and completed Pioneer. If I play with pioneer until I'm SR130 then I'll rank up faster to it?

Also is it a lot of XP or do we not know that yet?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pioneer-specialization.814877/

A post with some more information about pioneer.

All specializations give you a perk that can be selected for a loadout after you finish that specialization. At 60, if you picked pioneer, you will be able to put that in a loadout. Then when in games using that ability you will get extra xp. Fat pat has a picture of his fast track pioneer bonuses.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i unlock pioneer? i only have 2 specializations and it said in order to get the rest i have to play online before nov 20th.. well i did and i still dont have all 6...

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
how can i unlock pioneer? i only have 2 specializations and it said in order to get the rest i have to play online before nov 20th.. well i did and i still dont have all 6...

When the 20th comes you're supposed to get an email for a code that will unlock the rest

Yellan

Yellan

Reaction score
Sin$
The Rogue is the Double XP Class Perk.

Umm, no. Rogue gives you stability

http://www.ign.com/wikis/halo-4/Stability

It makes it so when you're shot, your weapon is more stable and you don't shake as much. It's pretty ****** as it was said that it used to make it so when you are shot while scoped in you don't scope out. Which is obviously already implemented in everyone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register