What's new

Solved Question about one profile on multiple Xbox 360

A

ajamils

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the scenario:

I have two Xbox 360, one was banned due to the last ban wave so I recently purchased a new Arcade and recovered my profile on it. Now the issue is that I play most of my game on banned console and only use the new one for MW2 online and because of this my same profile has two different gamerscore and achievements.

My question is, is it possible for me to have my profile on a Memory unit and just switch it in to whichever console I'm playing on? If so, how do I go by doing it ? Do I delete the profile on new console and copy the profile from the banned one ?

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're talking aaout switching from a banned xbox to a non banned xbox then no. It will corrupt all your data when you turn the non banned one on. However, there is a tut on how to make it uncorrupt about here somewhere but im too lazy to find it:tongue:

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XHV said:
Yes.

Just make sure you have a Memory Card that is big enough to hold all your profile + some space for updates/DLC.

Wrong. Please don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. You probably just ruined all of his saves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register