What's new

Solved Question about next patch and items for cryptarch. IMPORTANT.

• Thread starter flabberjack_198
  • Start date
  • Views 501
flabberjack_198

flabberjack_198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets say we keep our legendary packages from the cryptarch till next patch. What will happen to them? I always get legendary engrams from them.

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they will just give you rares or turn into rares once the patch goes live.

Upvote 0
R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a legendary engram so it will change like the rest of them, there's no difference.

Upvote 0
Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Support section exist for a reason y'know?
Back to the topic, I think it'll transfer into a rare item that's why my cryptarch is at 2900/3000 and I dismaneteled 5 blues so far so I don't level him up

Upvote 0
Armand Van Helden

Armand Van Helden

Reaction score
Sin$
Back to the topic, I think it'll transfer into a rare item that's why my cryptarch is at 2900/3000 and I dismaneteled 5 blues so far so I don't level him up
You dismantled 5 blue engrams? You do know you can store them in the bank for later or to give to your other characters right?

Upvote 0
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you dismantle? Nothing is happening to the blue engrams. By Tuesday you could have your cryptarch probably ready to level again.

Upvote 0
Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You dismantled 5 blue engrams? You do know you can store them in the bank for later or to give to your other characters right?

Why? So it gets decrypted automatically after the update? Or if it didn't, I'd get uncommon items after I decrypt it? I played my cards right and all I need is one rare engram to level my cryptarch up and get a legendary package 
Why would you dismantle? Nothing is happening to the blue engrams. By Tuesday you could have your cryptarch probably ready to level again.

Not that I ever had any decent luck with blues, rustburner 1.5 and greens all over the place

Upvote 0
Armand Van Helden

Armand Van Helden

Reaction score
Sin$
Why? So it gets decrypted automatically after the update? Or if it didn't, I'd get uncommon items after I decrypt it? I played my cards right and all I need is one rare engram to level my cryptarch up and get a legendary package 

Not that I ever had any decent luck with blues, rustburner 1.5 and greens all over the place

Where does it say stored engrams will automatically be decrypted after update?? It just seems counter productive dismantling all the blue engrams you get. From now till the update you can probably store enough for a couple cryptarch ranks.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register