Question about modding gamerscore

• Thread starter Skillz4Killz
  • Start date
  • Views 686
S

Skillz4Killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I add games with GPDownloader and add them to my profile using Le Fluffie App. I then use Profile Editor v2.0.2 and then use Hash Block Calculator. When I add a game its just for the 1000GS but if a game has DLC achievements how do I unlock those with out getting the disc and updating it on my 360? Thanks

blazedelite

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just mod the gamerscore on profile editor like you normally would.

S

Skillz4Killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just mod the gamerscore on profile editor like you normally would.

Thats the thing. It will only show the achievements from the game disc and not the dlc achievements. So then I got to get the disc and do a title update or something and then it will show the DLC on my gamertag then I can mod them. I don't have the disc for the games and thought there was a way to unlock the DLC achievements with the program?

SpleWge

SpleWge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the problem that your have might be the GPDs? because some GPDs are updated and have all the DLC achievements and some dont. Also why dont you just add your games AND MAX the gamerscore on lefluffie. You dont actually need PE 2.

Here is my GPD folder.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dd0in5zztdj/SpleWges GPD's.rar

S

Skillz4Killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the problem that your have might be the GPDs? because some GPDs are updated and have all the DLC achievements and some dont. Also why dont you just add your games AND MAX the gamerscore on lefluffie. You dont actually need PE 2.

Here is my GPD folder.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dd0in5zztdj/SpleWges GPD's.rar

+rep if i helped.

I don't like lefluffie. Say I already have the game on my profile and have the 1000/1250 achievements. Can I get a different GPD and put it on there and see if they have the DLC achievements?

Top Bottom
Login
Register