Discussion Question about max hard drive size supported

• Thread starter brollikk
  • Start date
  • Views 2,038
brollikk

brollikk

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to be getting an RGH xbox 360 and was wondering about the maximum size externals supported as well as the number of hard drives possible to connect at once.

I've read that 2tb could be the limit - but if you format a larger drive into mbr/fat32 would it be recognized? or just cut off at 2 tb?

Also, can you plug in 2 or 3 external hard drives together? Do they need to be powered?

Finally, from what I understand, I know that RGH consoles get banned online real quickly but I've read some posts here from people saying they are using their consoles to go online and mod... how?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read that 2tb could be the limit - but if you format a larger drive into mbr/fat32 would it be recognized? or just cut off at 2 tb?
AFAIK, 2TB is the maximum size that will work.
Also, can you plug in 2 or 3 external hard drives together? Do they need to be powered?
As long as you have enough USB ports, you can plug them in! The HDD's will receive power when they are plugged in.
Finally, from what I understand, I know that RGH consoles get banned online real quickly but I've read some posts here from people saying they are using their consoles to go online and mod... how?
People pay fees to be on a stealth server whereby their consoles do not get banned as quickly. Furthermore, once a modded console is banned, people can buy new unbanned KV's to get back online.

Top Bottom
Login
Register