What's new

Solved Question about license transferring

S

srK123

Reaction score
If I transfer license to a new xbox will any of the other xboxes that i have transferred liceneses on no longer be able to play the games that they got?

U

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
If I transfer license to a new xbox will any of the other xboxes that i have transferred liceneses on no longer be able to play the games that they got?
They still will be able to. Transferring to a new xbox will not affect the xboxs it has been transferred to before. I beleive thats why you can only do it once every 6 months

S

srK123

Reaction score
They still will be able to. Transferring to a new xbox will not affect the xboxs it has been transferred to before. I beleive thats why you can only do it once every 6 months
Do you know if downloading a game on a xbox i have just licenese transfered too would affect another xbox which used the method of downloading on that xbox first to give it the license for that single game?

D

Bradybunch 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^This. And it's 4 months.

U

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
do u know the answer to the other question i asked a minute ago?
Both games wills till be there if thats what your asking. That question is sort of worded wierdly.

Top Bottom