What's new

Discussion Question about getting ban ..

• Thread starter KuShZ
  • Start date
  • Views 272
K

KuShZ

Reaction score
Sin$
When people get banned for let say prestiging to 10th, does their GT get ban or their console get ban?

If it's their GT, will you ever get to sue the GT again since it has an Xbox Live subs in it or no?

I'm just wondering because I never got ban before and wanted to know how some people who gets banned all the time is still be able to go on Xbox Live, do they reuse their code or what? I'm confused, sorry.

I have a 1 year Live code and I don't really want that to be a waste if I get ban.. thanks.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You get banned until 9999.
Though you can do a trick to make your ban 3 days.

(For 10TH Prestige)

K

KuShZ

Reaction score
Sin$
You get banned until 9999.
Though you can do a trick to make your ban 3 days.

(For 10TH Prestige)
How is that possible ?

And @Anderson, for hacking your way up to 10th prestiging and modifying your score board.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know alot of people that are a 10th and have never had a ban in there life, I find the people getting banned that I know is for having daft stuff on there profile or using modded names. When you think about it if you change your name and have it different colours with LS AND the D-Pad signs then your asking for a ban.

I have been banned a few times and its normally for having stuff on my profile and a good friend got a 2 week ban for having "lobby this Sunday" that is all. If your worried about getting banned then don't play with feathers as your going to end up getting your arse tickeled.

FG Murder

K

KuShZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the advice FG.

You think I can easily get ban for the modded clan tag f***? Should I leave it or change it?

K

Kamando

Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't say easily banned, but if someone's being a **** and reports you, you're pretty much screwed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register