Question about file complainting Gamertag

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by z Fantasy z, Feb 17, 2009 with 4 replies and 259 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z Fantasy z

z Fantasy z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a question about changing my gamertag. I don't want to pay to change it so I'm going to tell people to file complaint on my gamertag, but i was just wondering, i.e. my gt is z fantasy z and i want to change it to CRW Fantasy will microsoft still let me as long as i change my gt or will i have to make a new gt w/o the word 'fantasy' in it?:?

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    You wont be able to change it because its not actually offensive. (or so im told)

3. OP
    z Fantasy z

z Fantasy z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    One of my friends changed his gamertag by doing telling people to do that and his gt was like heaven or something like that.

4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    They won't let you change it. You can ask them to file complaints all you want, they are monitored by Microsoft itself and if they notice it is not offensive at all they won't bother. The word heaven can be construed as offensive to those who have recent deaths or don't believe in heaven. Fantasy is a known fact and they won't bother letting you change it. If you really need to change 3 letters in your Gamertag I suggest you make a new one or buy the MSP otherwise your sol.

5. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Your just going to have to put forth the money like everyone else I'm afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.