Question about FH2

• Thread starter Ben Harrison
  • Start date
  • Views 415
Ben Harrison

Ben Harrison

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't know where to post this question, so I went here. Are there car meets on Xbox 360? The game is Forza Horizon 2. Thanks.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you tell me how to do it?

Find a friend online,They do not have to be playing FH2 for the game to create an online lobby.
You do this by hovering over their name,hit A and select the option to invite them to "Online freeroam"
If you want to do sorta like an Invite only public lobby You can invite XBL Party to game or people from your recent players list.
Unfortunately No matter who You invite,the lobby is invite only...though the people you invite can still invite others.

Ben Harrison

Ben Harrison

Reaction score
Sin$
Find a friend online,They do not have to be playing FH2 for the game to create an online lobby.
You do this by hovering over their name,hit A and select the option to invite them to "Online freeroam"
If you want to do sorta like an Invite only public lobby You can invite XBL Party to game or people from your recent players list.
Unfortunately No matter who You invite,the lobby is invite only...though the people you invite can still invite others.
I know about public free roam. I'm talking about actual Car Meet mode.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know about public free roam. I'm talking about actual Car Meet mode.
Well in that case, on FH2 there is NO , " Public Free Roam ", and No there is No " Car Meet Mode " never has been in the Forza series at all.So that would be something You would have to arrange externally. Being Vinyls do not show in online modes except to the drive of the car that has them. I see no point in a car meet because you can not gift cars like on FH[1] and can only gift vinyls. That means car meets for mod trading is out, unless You do it externally like here on 7s through mediafire.

Top Bottom
Login
Register