What's new

Solved Question about drive speed

D

Dzeath99

Reaction score
Sin$
Im planing to flash my Xbox360 (Samsung drive) using jungleflash method and i got 1 questions:

Is there anyway flashing, or some other way, to reduse that freaking anoyng loud drive speed? i think its on 12x as standart, so after its flashed will it play like normal dvd drive or any less anoyng then before flashing? or i have to set up something before flashing. I would love to reduse to like 8x or something, cos now its just ridiculous. Anyone know how to do it?

D

Dzeath99

Reaction score
Sin$
Carson said:
Reducing it to 8x won't make it much more quiet. I tried the same thing a while back.

so everyone of u that moded ur xbox, live with this sound problem? Well then ill take it as theres no way to make it more quiet. atleast would be nice if sound would be at same level as dashboard or while playng dvd movie. but when u play game its totaly sick, lets say u wana play ur x360 late night while some others sleeping near by, it wouldnt be posible :/

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dzeath99 said:
so everyone of u that moded ur xbox, live with this sound problem? Well then ill take it as theres no way to make it more quiet. atleast would be nice if sound would be at same level as dashboard or while playng dvd movie. but when u play game its totaly sick, lets say u wana play ur x360 late night while some others sleeping near by, it wouldnt be posible :/

You must have an older 360. The newer motherboards make it much more quiet.

D

Dzeath99

Reaction score
Sin$
NewClioSMaxim said:
save the games to HDD and play them from there
no disk spinning then :thumbup:

not bad idea, minesis like 15bg only . is this posible only with flashed xbox360?

And to Carson: yeah, mines is prety old, its was gears of war bundle or what to call it. which makes it 3 years old now i gues. never played this xbox360 only games i have(original ones) is gears of war, halo3, gta4, dmc4 and lost odyssey.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saving games take up anywhere from 6-8gb, and you can save without flash. It's a feature that comes with all the xbox's and most people don't do it unless you have a 60 or 120gb.

Top Bottom
Login
Register