• Views 353
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm working on a project for other games and I need some help with finding something.
I was wondering what makes the dev clantags work.
I know its a dvar, but what code does that dvar activate to make the clan tags behave in such a way?
Sorry if this is a confusing question. I'm just wondering if the code that causes these changes can be found so that I can replicate this for other games.

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm working on a project for other games and I need some help with finding something.
I know its a dvar, but what code does that dvar activate to make the clan tags behave in such a way?
Sorry if this is a confusing question. I'm just wondering if the code that causes these changes can be found so that I can replicate this for other games.
The code for dev clantags (rain,move,cycl) isn't found in any other cod so if you want to replicate them, then you are going to have to emulate it using a pregame GT editor

Z

Zero Beat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
the dvar activates a underlying script that detects your clan tag and if it meets the perimeters than it gives a desired affect

P

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dvar activates a underlying script that detects your clan tag and if it meets the perimeters than it gives a desired affect
Where can I find the under lying Script?

The code for dev clantags (rain,move,cycl) isn't found in any other cod so if you want to replicate them, then you are going to have to emulate it using a pregame GT editor
I'm aware of that, that was the plan from the get go.

P

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I have never tried looking. I would guess it would be in the lower level script that isn't as easily accessible
Could you point me in a direction? Perhaps a place to start looking?

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you point me in a direction? Perhaps a place to start looking?
You don't need a "script" like I said before :tongue: But if you need help with porting the dev clan tags just PM and I'll be glad to help :smile:

P

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't need a "script" like I said before :tongue: But if you need help with porting the dev clan tags just PM and I'll be glad to help :smile:
Well I know I don't need scrip, but If I see how they did it, then I can make mine more optimized.
I'd enjoy the help. Add me on skype. ProJimmyRustler

Y

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Hello,
The clantags are supposed to work that way with actual game devs. But can be replicated with the developeruser "1" and superuser "1" which cause the tags to work on normal users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom