Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Question about Castle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by TheHeartless, Dec 8, 2008 with 16 replies and 1,272 views.

1. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I've gotten under the map when I'm playing the game by myself, and it realitivly simple, in theroy and execution. My problem comes when I go to play it on Xbox Live. Now I'm not one to do this every time I play a game. I just want to see how sweet it is before it gets patched up.
    Almost 95% of the time it seems like at least 3-4 people are camping this spot waiting on someone to try to glitch out. Does anyone that has been doing this glitch for a long time have any advice on how to get in there quicker, or not being seen as easy or whatever. Like I said just want to do this at least one time before it gets patched.:.(

2. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Here's what I use on my "Sneak" class, maybe it will help:
    PPsh-41 (?)
    Smoke Grenade
    Bouncy Betty's
    UAV Jammer (I liked the old names better :rolleyes:)
    Extreme Conditioning
    Coaxle machine gun (Not that it matters)

The PPsh is a great gun for quick turn-around-hip-shots, and for me the iron sights are really easy to use.

The Betty's are great to set up around the glitch spot to avoid those Knife-happy campers.

The UAV Jammer perk is pretty obvious.. :tongue:
    And finally,
    Extreme conditioning to run to somewhere quickly, such as Betty planting, or perhaps the glitch.

Hope this helps, its all I've got for you other than try working with a team your good with. :thumbup:

3. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    try doing it in a hardcore mode less likely to be reported and harder to find you:tongue:

4. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    get ur team to take flanking positions and hold off the enemy till u get in

5. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its fun camping that spot if u camp under the map and watch the glitch

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    do it at the beginning of the game and get your friends to cover you. throw a smoke, if you want. everyone glitches, so you are at a disadvantage if you dont do it. dont worry about it. :wink: i made a thread asking who wanted me to make a video on how to do it quickly so if u want t see that vid just post in that thread and let me know :wink: give me thx if u like m advice

EDIT: heres the thread

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-glitches/115947-does-anyone-want-know-quicker-way-get-under-castle.html

7. trevisbest

trevisbest Newbie

Ratings:
    hiya mate,

the best way to do this, by a mile...is quite simple.

Play Headquarters.

then, as soon as the enemy catch a HQ..just ignore the HQ and head for the glitch spot. Hide under the bridge, and wait for the enemy to all be killed. Then your free to run up and down for the next 20/30 seconds whilst your team catches the HQ. Should give you plenty of time to get under without being shot.

:tongue:

(p.s I dont do this, I simply hide under the bridge and kill everyone who tries to glitch...I actually got a 5 kill with one grenande because their entire team was trying to get under the map at the same time :biggrin:)

8. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    I want to say thanks to everyone with all of your helpful hints. I did notice that when you throw a smoke nade at the wall to help hit you it seems like everyone likes to fill that wall full of bullets, gernades, and anything else they may have. I did get under there once though so I'm good without it now, but thanks again everyone.

9. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
  10. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that sneak class worked really nicely, this glitch i'm surprised wasn't the first to patch

11. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    I agree meaning that anytime that this map pops up everyone starts complaining, and skipping the map. It is the most know gliched map.

12. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    all very true:thumbup:

13. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i tried that sneak-class to seee how it did and actually worked out pretty good :thumbup:

14. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    The "sneak class" is not necessary. Once you get good at it like I am, it will be simple and quick. Every game first thing I do is run to the wall and do it, and get it on the first try. If you want to know why I am so good at it, check out my thread, and you can get good to.
    >>The Quickest and Easiest Way to Get Under Castle<<

15. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    corrupt, that easier way actualy blows ***, today i'll invite u and show u how hard it is. :thumbdown:

16. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it sucks. Don't go saying that crap if you don't know what your talking about. You need to practice that, not just go and try it for a while and say "I give up, this f****** sucks." If you can't do it, then alright; but their are many other people that would appreciate an easier and quicker way. Everything comes with practice.

17. darkFOXsniper

darkFOXsniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :thumbup:yeah thats a easy tut on getting under fast. all u should do is use smoke to hide u from being seen.

• Like Like x 1