• Thread starter Red_Devil
  • Start date
  • Views 1,703
Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering, the disks used to burn games a RW, so does that mean I can play a game, then get rid of it and then burn another game onto that same disc?

Also, is there anyway to get the iso and dvd file from the burned game back onto my pc? (For example, if I deleted it by mistake :frown: !!!)

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering, the disks used to burn games a RW, so does that mean I can play a game, then get rid of it and then burn another game onto that same disc?

Also, is there anyway to get the iso and dvd file from the burned game back onto my pc? (For example, if I deleted it by mistake :frown: !!!)
They are not rewritable.To rip a game you need an Xbox drive flashed with 0800 firmware.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok they are not RW, but can I extract the ISO from them and then burn them again? My Xbox drive is flashed and I have bought a flashed LiteOn DVD burner for my PC.

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok they are not RW, but can I extract the ISO from them and then burn them again? My Xbox drive is flashed and I have bought a flashed LiteOn DVD burner for my PC.
Yes you can but you need a drive flashed with 0800 firmware to do it.If you look on the ixtreme forums you will find more info on how to do it.

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the difference? Is a JTAG safe to play Xbox Live?
No it's not. At least not directly through XBL. You can use programs like XBSLink to connect to servers & play online safely. But I actually buy the games I plan to play online & just use my normal console.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for reposting that, it said the server was unresponsive -.-!

No it's not. At least not directly through XBL. You can use programs like XBSLink to connect to servers & play online safely. But I actually buy the games I plan to play online & just use my normal console.

Yee I suppose man.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't have lt 3 and 0800 firmware on the same drive.

I've just bought a pre-flashed lt3.0 drive off ebay for burning games, so the drive that i already had in my pc, can i flash that with 0800 firmware then be able to burn and rip games with two drives?

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just bought a pre-flashed lt3.0 drive off ebay for burning games, so the drive that i already had in my pc, can i flash that with 0800 firmware then be able to burn and rip games with two drives?
Dan,the drive you bought preflashed with lt+3.0 is for playing burned games.You would need to reflash it with 0800 firmware if you wanted to rip games with it.The simplest solution may be to download the games from somwhere and burn them yourself.To rip the games you need an xbox dvd drive i.e liteon,benq and flash it with the firmware which is for ripping games.That firmware is known as 0800 firmware.
Also if you have a flashed drive to play burned games,why would you want to rip games from a retail version of the game?I would assume with a flashed drive you would not have a retail copy of the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register