What's new

Solved Question about Blacklisted vehicles...

• Thread starter Inthernal9
  • Start date
  • Views 600
I

Inthernal9

Reaction score
I know I'm probably asking something that has been discussed numerous times but I have always wanted to own a police vehicle and the life guard granger. I know that all emergency and many more vehicles are now blacklisted by Rockstar.

I just wanted to put it out there if there was any way at all that I might be able to gain them as a personal vehicle that I can store in my garage and change upgrades in lcs on a PC running 1.32?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Blacklisted vehicles will not save in garages, even if you can get them in there with a menu.

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
You and every other law enforcement/emergency service enthusiast/clan/group, like myself, are SOoL (**** Out of Luck).

You can use one menu, Menyoo, to save the vehicles to a list. Then you can load that vehicle any time you want. However, stick to vehicles you can normally obtain in Free Mode to draw less attention to yourself.

S

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
With a modded console, you can run a script mod that will bypass the blacklisted vehicles.

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
I was talking about a garage editing mod menu. Not, a garage blacklist.

OH! I thought you were talking about a blacklist bypass for PC. My bad.

Well, I have a menu that makes a vehicle able to enter a garage if it wasn't allowed to, but I'm guessing if it's blacklisted, that won't matter because it will disappear after I leave the session?

P

Pelon Gamez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a video of someonewho claimed to obtain black listed vehicles using a mod menu on ps3/xbox claimed to change scripts not sure if they stuck after leaving session

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I saw a video of someonewho claimed to obtain black listed vehicles using a mod menu on ps3/xbox claimed to change scripts not sure if they stuck after leaving session
They shouldn't anymore

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Reaction score

They would go away as soon as you played GTA without the modded scripts.

OH! I thought you were talking about a blacklist bypass for PC. My bad.

Well, I have a menu that makes a vehicle able to enter a garage if it wasn't allowed to, but I'm guessing if it's blacklisted, that won't matter because it will disappear after I leave the session?

They would probably disappear.

M

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah; figured. I can understand blacklisting vehicles for garages but still do not understand blacklisting bodyguard clothing, except that they don't want you wearing it outside of the VIP ****.

Top Bottom