What's new

Solved Question about bans

D

Doesum

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a mod menu for mw2 that works without jailbreak, but I’m wondering if I use it online discretely will I get banned and if I do would it be my profile or console?

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a mod menu for mw2 that works without jailbreak, but I’m wondering if I use it online discretely will I get banned and if I do would it be my profile or console?
When modding online there's always going to be a chance of being banned no matter if you use anti-ban and be as safe as you possibly can. I'd recommend not making it obvious at all because believe it or not there are still people who will report you. As far as the consequence if caught, it varies. Some games ban your profile, but others can get the entire Console ID banned which will require you to purchase a new Console ID.

D

Doesum

Reaction score
Sin$
When modding online there's always going to be a chance of being banned no matter if you use anti-ban and be as safe as you possibly can. I'd recommend not making it obvious at all because believe it or not there are still people who will report you. As far as the consequence if caught, it varies. Some games ban your profile, but others can get the entire Console ID banned which will require you to purchase a new Console ID.
Ok so if I don’t do obvious things like aimbot and stuff I should be ok? I just really don’t want my console banned because I just got rid of my other 2 ps3s and this is my only one

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so if I don’t do obvious things like aimbot and stuff I should be ok? I just really don’t want my console banned because I just got rid of my other 2 ps3s and this is my only one
Yeah you should be good. If you’re going to use aimbot don’t use something like unfair aimbot and kill everybody with one shot because that’s what gets people mad and then they end up reporting you. You can use aimbot but don’t aim nowhere near somebody and shoot because you’ll end up getting the kill and you won’t even be looking in their direction, at least look in their direction and then shoot.

D

Doesum

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you should be good. If you’re going to use aimbot don’t use something like unfair aimbot and kill everybody with one shot because that’s what gets people mad and then they end up reporting you. You can use aimbot but don’t aim nowhere near somebody and shoot because you’ll end up getting the kill and you won’t even be looking in their direction, at least look in their direction and then shoot.
Ok thank you :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register