What's new

Solved Question about 4GB RGH 2.0 process

K

Konrya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: My Question was answered i'm good now.

Last edited:
P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
It'd be easier on the v3

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
UPDATE: I got/getting CR4 (x2), postfix adapter v2, J-R programmer v2 and the Corona 4GB QSB Kit, i'm modding a Corona v3 and buying a 4GB corona soon, a link to tut for the corona 4GB would be nice, or photos or where to solder, i wanna install a demon to one of them idk which would be better to install it to.
You can't put a demon into a 4gb Corona without extreme modification of the motherboard and actual knowledge of how it works. Needless to say, like stated above, put it in your other corona.

K

Konrya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay
You can't put a demon into a 4gb Corona without extreme modification of the motherboard and actual knowledge of how it works. Needless to say, like stated above, put it in your other corona.
i will do, i pulled a coolrunner rev c out of a dead trinity, could i use this in my corona v3 if i reprogram the cool runner, also can i use wire install or will i need QSB's pretty sure i don't the v3 already has postfix adaptor though it's a ****** 3rd party one, sorry for nooby questions and my 4GB i got an done works good.

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
okay

i will do, i pulled a coolrunner rev c out of a dead trinity, could i use this in my corona v3 if i reprogram the nand using wire install or will i need QSB's pretty sure i don't the v3 already has postfix adaptor though it's a ****** 3rd party one as the local seller can't get another real ones but they still work just a pain to get good connection with my poor soldering, i'm a noob as you can tell, i did a CR4 wire install but thats most i've done. all tuts i can find are for either qsbs or trinity, i proffer QSBs but for that ill need to buy a new solder iron tip and buy new cord for my JR Programer, i'll work it out i just need to know it will work on a v3 with post fix without QSBs, sorry for nooby questions, i worked out everything with the 4GB so with that i'm happy with.
You can't use a rev C on a corona without with qsb that has a crystal on it as there is no clk point on a corona.

K

Konrya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't use a rev C on a corona without with qsb that has a crystal on it as there is no clk point on a corona.
could i use the rev C on my 512mb jasper using rgh 1.2 method? no QSBs, i also have a old falcon laying around

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
could i use the rev C on my 512mb jasper using rgh 1.2 method? no QSBs, i also have a old falcon laying around
Yes sir

Top Bottom