What's new

Solved [Ques] How do I RIP the ISO from a xbox 360 game onto my computer?

• Thread starter VcS Terror
  • Start date
  • Views 566
VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried researching this and I have not been able to pull up anything on it and was hoping that some one here could shed some light on this for me as I'd like to do this with one of my games. I know I could just download the ISO but it would take ages with the ****** internet I am currently using.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
just download the game
As I stated above downloading it would take a ridiculous amount of time and so I would like to RIP the ISO. Your reply to this topic is useless considering the fact you never read my post clearly nor gave a valid response, if I wanted a smart ***/noob reply I would of asked some one on DF. Would anyone else like to give this a go? :biggrin:

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
As I stated above downloading it would take a ridiculous amount of time and so I would like to RIP the ISO. Your reply to this topic is useless considering the fact you never read my post clearly nor gave a valid response, if I wanted a smart ***/noob reply I would of asked some one on DF. Would anyone else like to give this a go? :biggrin:
No need to be a D!CK about it. Just try to download while your getting a reply and you could have it by then. either way its gonna take some time.

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Answers are a bit flimsy atm. I'll give you a full on answer.

You'll need a spare Phat (old) xbox and have to hope that the DVD drive inside of it is a BenQ. There is a custom firmware for this specific drive called "BenQ 0800", you'll have to flash your BenQ drive with this specific firmware (wont go into the steps of this unless you are interested), what this allows you to do is basically put any xbox game into the BenQ drive and rip the ISO from it using a tool called "Xbox Backup Creator", just like you want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register