What's new

Discussion Queen's armor, no more shards??

• Thread starter Tronmaker
  • Start date
  • Views 1,942
Tronmaker

Tronmaker

HBFS
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got the update, did a mission for the queen, dismantled the chest armor I got and didn't get any ascendant shards :frown:
I think they changed it so we can't farm the shards

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
they did, theres literally no point in doing them anymore though lol.
  • Material rewards for dismantling Queen's Wrath gear will no longer provide ascendant materials, but missions will continue to drop Legendary items

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
man i barely dismantled 1 yesterday oh well i never needed legendarys anyways.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
What!?!?!?! What is the point then? To have 30 of the same ****ing helmet? Duuude, this game is starting to seriously piss me off.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Been patched.

they did, theres literally no point in doing them anymore though lol.
No reason to do queen missions.

If you're over lvl 24, basically this. Not going to grind another faction for some crappy blues and pink shaders (which we already have 2 of atm).

What!?!?!?! What is the point then? To have 30 of the same ****ing helmet? Duuude, this game is starting to seriously piss me off.

I could understand nerfing it to 0-1 per piece (like how it's 2 or 3 now on normal legendary gear), since they are pretty easy to get. This is just stupid though.

Mathematic

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I agree if we can't break them down anymore atleast give us a better chance for the other legendary Queen gear like the ship and guns. I have gotten 5 chests and 6 helmets

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this is so ****ing stupid maybe those dumb ****s could of updated the rewards we get so they ARENT THE ****INY SAME!!!! Damn bungie

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf is there to patch? There's literally no reason to do the missions lmfao idiots

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, then what the f*** is the point of doing the queen missions now? Why is Bungie more set on making the game less enjoyable (and they removed the comments section on their patch notes)?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Every farm is now patched, **** Bungie.

You can still do The Dark Beyond, the "You've woken the hive!" mission. It was super popular before treasure cave.
Great spot for the "kill 20 enemies with your super" and "get 20 multikills with fusion rifles" bounties. Not bad for engrams/glimmer either. Plus, no trolls sitting in the cave! :smile:

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still do The Dark Beyond, the "You've woken the hive!" mission. It was super popular before treasure cave.
Great spot for the "kill 20 enemies with your super" and "get 20 multikills with fusion rifles" bounties. Not bad for engrams/glimmer either. Plus, no trolls sitting in the cave! :smile:
Yeah but in the patch notes it said they reduced the drop rates of engrams during missions, unless I interpreted it wrong.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but in the patch notes it said they reduced the drop rates of engrams during missions, unless I interpreted it wrong.
Farming for loot is one of the worst ways to get loot, especially stuff you actually want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register