Discussion Queen Supremacy Sniper

• Thread starter Mathematic
  • Start date
  • Views 1,152
M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone I have seen post about this claim it is solar damage. Either I got really lucky or this is not the case. I have 3 supremacy snipers 2 are solar while the other one is Arc damage. Can anyone confirm any other damage types for this sniper?

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a void one.
0b555f47882d846cea00d8b257d40df7.png

Thanks for the clarification I suppose it's random for all aspects, one of my solar take helium the other takes spirit bloom while my arc one takes spin metal.

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
yeah it's just random.

G

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
That sniper kicks butt i freaking wreck house in pvp with that Lol

S

Steamyray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been grinding the queens wrath for days trying to get that sniper rifle. Congrats for getting it. I just get the helmet and chest piece over and over

G

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Everyone I have seen post about this claim it is solar damage. Either I got really lucky or this is not the case. I have 3 supremacy snipers 2 are solar while the other one is Arc damage. Can anyone confirm any other damage types for this sniper?
Yeah I got solar one as well really want the arc for nightfall aperently 5 hits the boss

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I got solar one as well really want the arc for nightfall aperently 5 hits the boss

Takes a lot more than 5 critical hits but yes it does work on the night fall strike. I ran it with 2 different characters in under an hour.

B

bklynzballa

Member Since 2006
Reaction score
I've been grinding the queens wrath for days trying to get that sniper rifle. Congrats for getting it. I just get the helmet and chest piece over and over
Damn I just dismantled it by accident too, then it popped back up for me after a queens mission

L

LikeSenpai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got The Supremacy (after many many runs) and gave it to my second character, it's a good sniper, but I prefer my Epitaph.

9jk38o.png

[\spoiler]

Last edited:
M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this (after many many runs) and gave it to my second character, it's a good sniper, but I prefer my Epitaph.

9jk38o.png

[\spoiler]

That's a picture of the Epitaph...

B

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes saying he got the queens sniper but prefers that gun+image of it

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually when you say, "I got this (blank)" and have an attached image you're talking about that.

Top Bottom