Discussion Queen Missions

• Thread starter PhantomPlanet07
  • Start date
  • Views 405
P

PhantomPlanet07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten anything besides a helm and chest armor from this? Ive gotten a sniper weapon but never any other armor pieces besides those two. Tried dif missions and rewards are always those 2.

S

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Reaction score
I've gotten a legendary Sniper Rifle, other than the helmet and armor, that's it.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten anything besides a helm and chest armor from this? Ive gotten a sniper weapon but never any other armor pieces besides those two. Tried dif missions and rewards are always those 2.
You can get a helmet, chest, and class item for each character. You can also get a few different guns. If you're lucky enough you can get a ship.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
As above...I was playing with Sparfire last night and she got the sniper and the Queens ship the day before (Ms lucky) and I was lucky enough to get 5 x chest armour. :arghh:

B

BaM BooZeLLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have gotten the chest armor 3x Helmet 4x and the Purple Ship 1x

S

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have only got 1 chest & 5x helmets all from playing earth.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
You can do the mission really fast...
Keep loading until you get the Earth mission and it takes me solo about 15 minutes and if you have a friend about 5. Avoid the others as they takes way too long.

:biggrin:

S

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really takes me between 2 to 4 mins . i use the following steel orcale z-11 rpg 5x then shoot him with my suros regime

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes me 30 min of searching to even find earth. I'm not sure which is more likely, me getting something besides a helm & chest or getting to play the earth mission.

S

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i keep getting earth & getting the same crap i want the ship

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i keep getting earth & getting the same crap i want the ship

I wish I kept getting Earth. I've done 3 missions in the past hour bc i back out if it isn't earth. I did get the supremacy sniper though.

S

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I kept getting Earth. I've done 3 missions in the past hour bc i back out if it isn't earth. I did get the supremacy sniper though.

i just joined earth if you are on xbox one i can invite you

M

Mathematic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just joined earth if you are on xbox one i can invite you

Thanks I actually got off about 30 min ago though I figured I wouldnt wast another hour of sleep for 3 more missions.

T

TheLastDrugBender

Reaction score
Anyone on 360 want to join me? Currently running Queens Wrath Missions, 26 Warlock

Top Bottom