Patched Quarry Glitches and Tricks

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1X04DkPd8]YouTube - Quarry Glitches and Tricks MW2[/ame]

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah yeah so-so spots, but how the heck did he jump on top of the building?
Did he use light weight? if so, then boo......
They are good but seems like you require lightweight.

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
there is a easier way to get on top of the building.....you just jump from the higher pillars and if you have the second chance death streak enabled you can land on there and come back alive.

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SuperDooper said:
there is a easier way to get on top of the building.....you just jump from the higher pillars and if you have the second chance death streak enabled you can land on there and come back alive.
Yeah i just found that out, was legitly killing last night and got on top of a pillar, higher than the building and jumped.

oPARTYBOMBo

Banned
Reaction score
Please someone help me I wanna learn to elevator post me in game opartybpmbo that's a zero in bomb

oPARTYBOMBo

Banned
Reaction score
Please someone help me I wanna learn to elevator post me in game opartybpmbo that's a zero in bomb

Reaction score
WishMaster said:
Yeah yeah so-so spots, but how the heck did he jump on top of the building?
Did he use light weight? if so, then boo......
They are good but seems like you require lightweight.
well achully there are many ways to do this and none of them require lightweight so no and i use it lol its good for sniping

HeyArnold

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the mor disapointing glitch videos by you but no worries it was all good
im looking for a good glitch clan if your clan is recruiting then post me oPARTYBOMBo (zero in bomb)

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
WishMaster said:
Yeah i just found that out, was legitly killing last night and got on top of a pillar, higher than the building and jumped.

You can get on that bulding without strafing, lightweight or final stand. Where the metal conveyor belit is that leads from the bottom to the top instead of going up there climb on the limestone opposite the smaller roof then jump across to the roof, not really a glitch.

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
alexjowen said:
You can get on that bulding without strafing, lightweight or final stand. Where the metal conveyor belit is that leads from the bottom to the top instead of going up there climb on the limestone opposite the smaller roof then jump across to the roof, not really a glitch.
yes but it is a spot ot a trick

Top Bottom