• Start date
  • Views 4,857
OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, quadruple XP (yes, 4x XP) has been confirmed by Robert Bowling. I don't know how to put the actual tweet in the post, so I just copied and pasted the text.

@fourzerotwo from the Prestige shop in #MW3 if you unlock 2x XP and there is already 2x XP on MP would you get 4x XP ?

@RK1EliteKnight Yes, you get 2x whatever the current xp scale is. It just doubles the playlist's default for a limited amount of time.

So save those Prestige Points and use them when there is a double XP weekend to get quadruple XP!

Source - http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. I find this whole super XP thing really stupid.

but thanks for the info anyway haha

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. I find this whole super XP thing really stupid.

but thanks for the info anyway haha

People want to rank up as quickly as possible, so it's not really stupid.

C

Charles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually good. We can level up faster.

Thanks for the info.

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info but screw that prestige lobby here I come

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
So, by this logic, I can Get Double XP in the Prestige Shop, on a Double XP weekend, and put in a Double XP Mtn. Dew code for Octuple XP?
That would be truly insane.

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So, by this logic, I can Get Double XP in the Prestige Shop, on a Double XP weekend, and put in a Double XP Mtn. Dew code for Octuple XP?
^ Win.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$

I don't know. The Prestige Shop double XP doubles the default XP, but I don't know if the Mountain Dew XP would stack on top of that as well. That would be tits though.

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know. The Prestige Shop double XP doubles the default XP, but I don't know if the Mountain Dew XP would stack on top of that as well. That would be tits though.
That would be ridiculous. They might just have the codes activate after the weekend is over or something like that though.

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It is dumb. What people are pretty much doing is buying their ranks. It's a flawed and stupid system.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
2,000 XP per kill would be nice. I wonder what 10th Prestige offers you. Also, does anyone know what camo looks like gold(The second too bottom I believe)?

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
That would be ridiculous. They might just have the codes activate after the weekend is over or something like that though.

The Dew codes can be used at any time once the game is released.

It is dumb. What people are pretty much doing is buying their ranks. It's a flawed and stupid system.

You can't fault people for taking advantage of the opportunities they are offered.

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't fault people for taking advantage of the opportunities they are offered.
I don't fault the people, I fault the game makers for just wanting to make more money rather then offer a fair game.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't fault the people, I fault the game makers for just wanting to make more money rather then offer a fair game.

Well, that's a pretty fair point I suppose. PepsiCo is gonna make a bunch of extra money on this, I guess MW3 will get a cut of it.

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that's a pretty fair point I suppose. PepsiCo is gonna make a bunch of extra money on this, I guess MW3 will get a cut of it.
Hell yes they'll get quite a hefty cut of it. Some people would rather choose Coke over Pepsi but then since they get double XP, they'll go with PepsiCo.

UnlinkedSquare

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What ever happened to playing for the love of the game? Now everyone is trying everything in the book to get cheat and be "better" then everyone else.

Having double XP for a while is ok but quadruple XP is ridiculous.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Sin$
What ever happened to playing for the love of the game? Now everyone is trying everything in the book to get cheat and be "better" then everyone else.

Having double XP for a while is ok but quadruple XP is ridiculous.

I don't think it's a cheat or even necessarily to be better than everyone else. For me, I know I'm going to go to max prestige. This helps me get there faster.

Top Bottom
Login
Register