• Start date
  • Views 2,049
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

xP3LP Jasper

Oh hi Amy Lee.
Reaction score
i put a QtCore4.dll i downloaded in the directory because a program needs it. i tried registering it via Run/REGSVR32 QtCore4.dll. I get, "QtCore4.dll was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered" and also, when i try to open the application i get "The procedure entry point _Z21qRegisterResourceDataiPKhs0_s0 could not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll" someone please help me if you know something:mad:

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
i put a QtCore4.dll i downloaded in the directory because a program needs it. i tried registering it via Run/REGSVR32 QtCore4.dll. I get, "QtCore4.dll was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered" and also, when i try to open the application i get "The procedure entry point _Z21qRegisterResourceDataiPKhs0_s0 could not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll" someone please help me if you know something:mad:

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?qtcore4

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
when i try to register it it says the entry point cannot be found..

In which directory did you place the .dll file? After placing it into the program's directory also place it into your System32 directory only if you're Windows version is XP, Vista or 7:
Code:
C:\Windows\System32

Register the .dll file using this command:
Code:
regsvr32 windows\system32\qt4core4.dll

Just incase that doesn't work try this:

Maybe your computer already had that file but may be an older version and by default Windows will not allow you to replace that file if you drag the file in the directory or copy/paste it. Sometimes it will allow you to delete it and sometimes it won't.

1). Go in your C:\Windows\System32 folder and find the dll file and if you see it, rename it to:

Code:
qt4core4test.dll

I used the word "test" but feel free to rename it to anything you'd like.

2). Now place the dll file you are trying to register into the same directory and attempt to register it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom