What's new

Discussion PVP Guild / Leveling group

Neaqmir

Neaqmir

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting back into ESO now the DLCs are out. So I'm looking for PVP guilds for when I get to V16 and anyone who wants to group while I level. Recently restarted with a new character but also have my V3 templar if anyone wants to finish up quests and PVP/PVE.

GT - Neaqmir
EU - Ebonheart - Templar

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting back into ESO now the DLCs are out. So I'm looking for PVP guilds for when I get to V16 and anyone who wants to group while I level. Recently restarted with a new character but also have my V3 templar if anyone wants to finish up quests and PVP/PVE.

GT - Neaqmir
EU - Ebonheart - Templar
I will add you next time im on but if you need people try reddit, the eso forums etc. The se7ensins section is kinda dead.

Neaqmir

Neaqmir

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! And really? That kinda sucks :/ I'm just posting on the ESO forums now ^^

TRUxELiTE

TRUxELiTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome I'll add you now but I might not be on until later :smile:
I won't be on until later myself. Damn work! lol. I will be on around 9 PM EST with a buddy of mine. Add me or send your GT and we'll link up later!

GT TRUxELiTE

Neaqmir

Neaqmir

Reaction score
Sin$
I won't be on until later myself. Damn work! lol. I will be on around 9 PM EST with a buddy of mine. Add me or send your GT and we'll link up later!

GT TRUxELiTE

Oh .. can't say we'll be on at similar times (i'm GMT) but I've added you (gt is neaqmir), might catch you on :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register