• Thread starter FighterWithin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,033
FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My guild is on Xbox One,and on Ebonheart Pact. We have over 250 members total. We have one guild called "Hidden Power" which is our main guild,and we pvp on the campaign called "Haderus" We are one of the most powerful pvping guilds,and have lots of the top pvpers. If you're interested in joining this guild please be on Ebonheart,and be a decent pvper.

I'm also trying to recruit for our brand new second guild called "Heroic Power" This guild is for all levels,and whoever wants to run some dungeons. This was just started a couple days ago and has 30+ Members. This guild is also for Ebonheart Pact for some active ongoing dungeons. We'll be running daily dungeons,and we're looking for more Vet 14's who have a good PvE build,who can run dungeons without dying every 5 seconds. If you're not vet 14 i'm sure you can join other groups of dungeons,I was just being specific on ones I run.

We are also going to start a dueling guild your only requirement is to be on Xbox One N/A all Alliances are welcome. This is to help all players get better,with their build or whatever. Dueling is very important,and I think I should start a guild on it. We're going to get that set up in the future but you can ask to join right now... We should have this guild up and running with 2 days,and I really hope we can get more Sinners,on Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll be checking every 2-4 hours,and really hope we'll get a lot of people who are interested in joining some guilds :smile: If you're interested leave a comment below with what guild(s) you want to join. If you didn't know you can join up to 5 guilds. Happy Sinning,and thank's for reading!

rayman3550

rayman3550

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interested in Hidden Power! Haven't been on in a while. Been busy with some other stuff. I am only level 17 right now. Got super frustrated with pvp because i couldn't find a group which is why i stopped playing for a while. Send me a message on xbox: wudya1ookatthat!

FighterWithin

FighterWithin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interested in Hidden Power! Haven't been on in a while. Been busy with some other stuff. I am only level 17 right now. Got super frustrated with pvp because i couldn't find a group which is why i stopped playing for a while. Send me a message on xbox: wudya1ookatthat!
Will do! Our guild is very active,and destroys in pvp on Haderus. Are you Ebonheart Pact?

Look_Gonzo

Look_Gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im interested in joining heroic power. I am on everyday and my gt is z7 delusionz

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Send me an invite to both. Currently v6 but i'm grinding PvP and daily dungeons. GT: Jarrett

T

TheGOAT2599

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join the dueling guild I'm on the ebonheart pact, vet 9 nightblade, my gamertag is TheGOAT2599

m3ntal Devil

m3ntal Devil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm looking to join both guilds. I am a semi-good player. I have 2 characters, a werewolf and vampire, that are above R10. My first character is a nightblade werewolf, R27 I think, it works well with PVP and PVE. (My second character is Dagerfall, my first is Ebonheart) GT = m3ntal Devil

theExpert

theExpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like to join heroic power. Just got the game today. Got is wicked deceiver

Top Bottom
Login
Register