What's new

Solved Putting XBOX Games using Transfer Cable possible?

• Thread starter Jake790
  • Start date
  • Views 168
J

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This be my last support thread from me but I'm wondering.

Is this possible? Because I do not have the money or tools to get my XBOX Jtagged.

I Searched this before using the Support section but all I'm getting is posts from 2010/2011 on other Forums.

As of 2013. Is there a possible way now? I Ain't talking about Demo's. I'd be happy if DLC Can do this and I'm talking about getting stuff Transferd from PC To XBOX HDD Using transfer cable.

Sorry for being a pain. Just trying to discover new stuff with my XBOX.

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
This be my last support thread from me but I'm wondering.

Is this possible? Because I do not have the money or tools to get my XBOX Jtagged.

I Searched this before using the Support section but all I'm getting is posts from 2010/2011 on other Forums.

As of 2013. Is there a possible way now? I Ain't talking about Demo's. I'd be happy if DLC Can do this and I'm talking about getting stuff Transferd from PC To XBOX HDD Using transfer cable.

Sorry for being a pain. Just trying to discover new stuff with my XBOX.
There used to be a way but it was patched.

J

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There used to be a way but it was patched.

Is there a new way? If it was possible once. It can become possible again with the right knowledge

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Is there a new way? If it was possible once. It can become possible again with the right knowledge

Yes but who ever that is has to be willing to share it first :wink:

J

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i heard using Transfer cable works with DLC? True or false? Because I'm tempting to suck up to my mum for the transfer cable which is 25$ at JB HI FI in australia but i need a reason to buy it.... Can this also help with me moving my modded GTA from my other xbox to my new xbox?

G

Gyzmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i heard using Transfer cable works with DLC? True or false? Because I'm tempting to suck up to my mum for the transfer cable which is 25$ at JB HI FI in australia but i need a reason to buy it.... Can this also help with me moving my modded GTA from my other xbox to my new xbox?
Buy a cable on Ebay for 5 bucks.

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

False. You need a homebrew 360 to play that content. If you attempt the old method now, you'll get banned for marketplace theft.

Top Bottom