putting water on foundry won't work,,help!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by samul da camul, Jan 16, 2009 with 3 replies and 1,130 views.

1. samul da camul

samul da camul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so ive been working on a foundry mod for a while and i wanted to perfect it with making a small level of water...but i cant seem to get it to work. i tried using the tag in the skya class...and no water. then i saw somewhere that you have to spawn 4 of the same object in forge to make it work. i tried this with no luck. then i saw somewhere that the tag was the sky tag in the scen class. still no luck. i even went outside the map to make sure the water wasnt spawning somewhere else. i know its possible to flood the map ive played flooded foundrys before..can anyone help me?
    thanks in advance:thumbup:

2. Fitzy0604

Fitzy0604 Newbie

Ratings:
    hmm... im not sure how to do but i hope you find an answer i bet the mods gonna be tight yes?

3. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
    Are you sure the water is not just angled upwards? Since you cant see it from a certain angle, you might be looking at vertically making it seem like its not there.

4. OP
    samul da camul

samul da camul Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hmm...im not sure, when you put water on maps what objects do you use and at what angle do you put them? I was using receiver nodes and they were right side up and about halfway up in the middle of the level. can you post another resonse or send me a pm please..thanks:thumbup: