• Thread starter XAssassin07X
  • Start date
  • Views 673
X

XAssassin07X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I remember finding away to do this along time ago but i forgot how to do it but what your supposed to do is somehow get your mods on bungie without have to use your fileshare if any one has a tut on how to do this it would be very nice!:thumbup:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Put the mos on your FS, go to b.net get the link then click remove from fileshare

The links go dead kinda fast though

X

XAssassin07X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
Put the mos on your FS, go to b.net get the link then click remove from fileshare

The links go dead kinda fast though

well how do i make them last forever?

I

iiM SainT

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe Bungie just bans the account without removing any content from the file share. Because if you search Recon Mod, there is a guy who went into social slayer with recon armor that bungie did not give to him and he got banned 2 games later, but there are still pictures of him wearing the Recon armor in isolation.

X

XAssassin07X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iiM SainT said:
I believe Bungie just bans the account without removing any content from the file share. Because if you search Recon Mod, there is a guy who went into social slayer with recon armor that bungie did not give to him and he got banned 2 games later, but there are still pictures of him wearing the Recon armor in isolation.

well thats a lot of removed accounts because i have a whole list of uploaded files and i forgot who it was but they uploaded a modded file and a couple months later uploaded another but their account still didn't exists WTF How the hell do you explain that
like some off these:cursing:http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/hal...-some-mods-avalanche-and-pit.html#post1026456

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
^^
sometimes they get removed and sometimes they dont, its depends on if people report it

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iiM SainT said:
You can't mod yourself Recon...
It's impossible on a retail 360. You can mod the screenshots and film, but not your profile armor.

K

kill a jaro

Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
You can't mod yourself Recon...
It's impossible on a retail 360. You can mod the screenshots and film, but not your profile armor.

You could about 2 months ago by doing the achivement mod. but they patched it when the mythic map matchmaking`got took off.

X

xfunky killerx

Reaction score
Sin$
kill a jaro said:
You could about 2 months ago by doing the achivement mod. but they patched it when the mythic map matchmaking`got took off.

wow it makes me laugh how stupid you sound because, as my friend got 1750 in halo 3 and has been selling gamerscore and last person he did it for was yesterday

and bungie doesn't fix achievement hexing Microsoft does

new idea for you think before you say something stupid

Top Bottom
Login
Register