• Thread starter VenomModderz
  • Start date
  • Views 641
VenomModderz

VenomModderz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been having problems accessing my hdd with my transfer cable (I Have no usb atm so im using modio for kv flashing and patch changing), for example when i use XPort 360 it lets me get files from the hdd but doesn't let me drag them back? whats the problem? (I Always Run As Admin) I'm currently using Modio to explore my device but again its really glitchy (Modio) and im not sure modio would transfer a 7gb file without crashing? Any 1 have any ideas? i was thinking the iHc programme might do but again ive not tested.

gotegypt

gotegypt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JTAG's don't read iso's.

Step 1: Don't post in the wrong section
Step 2: Download wx360
Step 3: Open the image file (.iso) in wx360 of the game you want to rip
Step 4: It will show all of the files, extract them to a folder of your choice
Step 5: FTP to your Jtag with FlashFXP and transfer the files over to inside of the folder HDD1://Games//"Insert Game Title Here"

VenomModderz

VenomModderz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it except "Step 5: FTP to your Jtag with FlashFXP and transfer the files over to inside of the folder HDD1://Games//"Insert Game Title Here"".

Whats FTP and whats FlashFXP?

L

Lalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K well use 360 flash tool its way better and umm you need to create a new folder in xex menu name games or something then when your in xport 360 you have to have User Account settings off and then click and drag.

Aim Me for more help

Aim: xTeamModify

W

WigaHigaChiga

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a jtag with xexmenu, just copy all the files extracted from .iso to a USB, then put the usb in your xbox and copy the files over... as easy as that

S

supaaben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What i do is when i down load the iso's i open them on my computer using an app called "iso2god" which makes it into what ur xbox reads as a game download. then i plug my xbox hard drive into my computer open xplorer360 as admin. open drive and put it in hdd:/content/0000000000000000 folder. then the games show up as a game download and they are ready to play. best way to do it especially if you dont have a disk drive in ur xbox like me :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register