What's new

Working Put Pearlescent on Matte paint job

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in my opinion a truly scratched car is one thats modded paint has been changed from the original version. anything else is just flaws and/or selectable colors if there isnt an og "non scratched" copy.

just think of a noob taking a key to your car... if you know what that means, thats where it comes from lol

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone does know this thread is about putting pearlescent on matte paint and not a debate over what scratched cars are and what do we think of them.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah people complain I mean I have a number on non scratched cars myself but because some complain if a pearl is selected I inform them but then half of them go wtf leave it clean

You could put a crew color on the car and it won't show as selected so it does make it kinda pointless
Yeah but then all you do is ask them to go to lsc and then switch from crew colour to paint and if the lighting changes a certain way you can tell it's a crew colour lol I can tell crew colours a mile off as they have a metallic look to them but it's the person who's receiving it at end of it all

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but then all you do is ask them to go to lsc and then switch from crew colour to paint and if the lighting changes a certain way you can tell it's a crew colour lol I can tell crew colours a mile off as they have a metallic look to them but it's the person who's receiving it at end of it all

right but if it's a crew color with a metal base under it, then what's the issue? otherwise yeah I can totes tell if a car is just straight crew with no base as well. what's more difficult is telling the difference between matte and worn.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone does know this thread is about putting pearlescent on matte paint and not a debate over what scratched cars are and what do we think of them.
Exactly

But can you dispute my claim yes or no

N

Nickel666

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been scrolling through the metallic paints after putting on a matte then changing the lights to stock then back to xenon and going back to pearlescents and i pick any of them. Ive been doing this for 2 years

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been scrolling through the metallic paints after putting on a matte then changing the lights to stock then back to xenon and going back to pearlescents and i pick any of them. Ive been doing this for 2 years
It's been possible for all 6

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
right but if it's a crew color with a metal base under it, then what's the issue? otherwise yeah I can totes tell if a car is just straight crew with no base as well. what's more difficult is telling the difference between matte and worn.
You can tell between matte and worn too as there is only so many true worn colours in the game and any matte colour would be selected in lsc like worn seawash for instance you can't get that colour in a matte so you can tell with them as for the rest it's like I said depends on the person and if thier Gona be trading that car it is a bit rediculus but it's just how it is now in gta lol

idk a username

idk a username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It was actually a serious question. All I have heard is that you have to go to the LSC and scroll though paints to see if it is scratched. If the only way to know is to go to the LSC then how does scratched paint affect a car and if it looks good why does it matter?

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was actually a serious question. All I have heard is that you have to go to the LSC and scroll though paints to see if it is scratched. If the only way to know is to go to the LSC then how does scratched paint affect a car and if it looks good why does it matter?

so basically you go to the paint to see if anything is selected. this is considered bad because it's something you or anyone can do In game; as opposed to 3d or worn or whatever which is not available normally and was done back on 360 via a mod menu or other means.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can tell between matte and worn too as there is only so many true worn colours in the game and any matte colour would be selected in lsc like worn seawash for instance you can't get that colour in a matte so you can tell with them as for the rest it's like I said depends on the person and if thier Gona be trading that car it is a bit rediculus but it's just how it is now in gta lol

You can do worn seawash and crew seawash matte.. Any and every color you can make is possible, the obvious difference between matte and worn is the texture.. Matte looks chalky, worn looks like velvet imo thats how i tell the diff.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only works In lsc and I believe Benny's? guaranteed it works in lsc but granted I haven't checked in a few days

Top Bottom
Login
Register