What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Put NES ROMs on jailbroke PS3 via USB

DIZASTERBATION

DIZASTERBATION

Reaction score
Sin$
I need to know the process of transferring NES roms from an external hdd to my ps3. I just had my ps3 Jailbroke a few days ago so I still have some learning to do with it. I have looked at a few videos on how to do so but they are using much faster computers with filezilla in which I do not currrently have at my disposal (my desktop is down at the moment) so I am stuck with an old dinosaur of a DELL laptop with win xp. The roms I have, I used to run on an emulator on my pc, but I know will work on the ps3 also. Can I format a flash drive (fat32) transfer the games I want to the flash, from the flash put them on the ps3? Is there a certain process for this? Or is it drag and drop easy? Can I run them straight from the flash drive?

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you can use a flash drive, but the roms will not run on the PS3. Installing an emulator will work. I think there is a PS3 NES emulator calles SNES9x that you can download, install to the console, then run roms on that.

Cadette

Cadette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a NES Emulator as Legend said and install the package and then you should create a folder on your HDD called ROMS or whatever you would like to call it then launch SNES9x or whatever emulator you chose to download and install and then boom the games should be there, You might have to specify in SNES9x where the ROMS folder is so it can read the folder and detect the games, Maybe not, But it should work.

Hope it works!

Top Bottom
Login
Register