• Thread starter Thugpassion313
  • Start date
  • Views 6,968
zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
..when you spawn inside the arena invisible quickly hold down your d-pad and sit on the Franklin alert
that's not in the OP tho..
did you make that video you mentioned earlier?

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright due to the poorly explained and apparently missing steps, lets try make some sense of this mismash quickly and knock out some readable, understandable steps. I will attempt to decipher this DaVinci code right now

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When he has time to do a video on sure it will be clear, I have never had a problem when following steps of his.
Alright due to the poorly explained and apparently missing steps, lets try make some sense of this mismash quickly and knock out some readable, understandable steps. I will attempt to decipher this DaVinci code right now

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im mad as hell manage to hit it 1 time but ****ed up and got caught on infite black screen had to disconnect and been trying to hit it again for the last cple hrs and haven't been able to hit the **** again :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

and i tried hold down on dpad selecting sp character and waiting on alert but no luck, but im thinking that when i did hit it when i was outside arena it loaded me right into the other player arena then went to the sky and got alert came back down inside arena and was off the mini map to the person arena but like i said i wasn't invisible like the steps said u should be

but once u have someone glitched in and the person is done doing their cars they can leave and person glitched in can invite someone else to sess and spawn in arena their arenas will automatically be merged and can proceed with merging cars without having to get reglitched out. just can't have no more than the 2 people in session in order to work

Last edited:
Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling there's more steps missing.
I have not made the video yet but I will be making it very soon just a little busy with life right now but these are all the steps sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not made the video yet but I will be making it very soon just a little busy with life right now but these are all the steps sometimes.
If you guys really want to see if this work add me on the Xbox One at thugpassion313
Wat bout ps4 dude cuz me n my friends were hella confused after we tried on ps4 plus what do you mean when you title it ALL, Xbox One like do you mean all xbox ones or all systems including Xbox one?

Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
Wat bout ps4 dude cuz me n my friends were hella confused after we tried on ps4 plus what do you mean when you title it ALL, Xbox One like do you mean all xbox ones or all systems including Xbox one?
I have not tested it out on the PS4 but when I first released it PS4 was able to do it as well

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I don't know if anyone is hitting it besides one or 2 guys. Would be great to have some actual functioning coherent steps. If it is what it says it is this thread should be bouncing. Anyone hit this on PS4?
This was the first drive in method but just this time the friend is in a different session. I’m suprised if it does work because as far as I can remember just driving the car into the mod shop it would dissaperar when you enter the arch

Grownkidz

Grownkidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks as if it's the old method just with 1 more person I'm going to test this tonite when I get off work

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they patched the mods transfer.. so in a perfect scenario you would still have that issue

since OP and schtizotm are the only ones that say they have successfully gotten it to work, maybe they can show the rest of us
if not, then this thread should move to discovery

M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I don't know if anyone is hitting it besides one or 2 guys. Would be great to have some actual functioning coherent steps. If it is what it says it is this thread should be bouncing. Anyone hit this on PS4?

I have 2 PS4, tomorrow I will try, but friends said they can’t get this work on PS4

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent had any luck myself, just spawns in (sometimes invis. for 2 seconds). Als, considering how they patched this earlier, i dont understand how the cars would be able to stay in modshop area after doing these steps. When we did invalid job, car was moved back to its spot if you were alone, 2 or 3 players in arena. I dont see how any of these steps should prevent this (on ps4)...
I would like to be wrong ofcoz, I could easily merge a car or two :wink:

A

A840373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really doubt it works even if you manage to merge your friend into your arena.
At first OP steps say that your friend can drive into the arena which was an old patch, car despawns on the way there.
Secondly how it would help you to get around the main patch I don't know. Pretty sure there are still working methods of getting two cars in the modshop, you can't transfer mods anymore. Assuming it works the merge itself is no different from the old one with going up and back into the clouds why it would work now with this method makes no sense. If OP had another way of transferring mods then I would try it, now it just looks fake.

M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent had any luck myself, just spawns in (sometimes invis. for 2 seconds). Als, considering how they patched this earlier, i dont understand how the cars would be able to stay in modshop area after doing these steps. When we did invalid job, car was moved back to its spot if you were alone, 2 or 3 players in arena. I dont see how any of these steps should prevent this (on ps4)...
I would like to be wrong ofcoz, I could easily merge a car or two :wink:
Last time you did not have the second player OTR driving the cars in.
I really doubt it works even if you manage to merge your friend into your arena.
At first OP steps say that your friend can drive into the arena which was an old patch, car despawns on the way there.
Secondly how it would help you to get around the main patch I don't know. Pretty sure there are still working methods of getting two cars in the modshop, you can't transfer mods anymore. Assuming it works the merge itself is no different from the old one with going up and back into the clouds why it would work now with this method makes no sense. If OP had another way of transferring mods then I would try it, now it just looks fake.
Yea, releasing the B1/B2 level method was silly. Should have kept it private until all the new DLC cars out

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got this to work
i have 1 time but ****ed up cause i didn't read the bottom part and ended up getting caught on a infinte black screen and only way to get off of it was to disconnect. and haven't been able to hit it since lol.

but were i had ****ed up was i already had the car in the mod shop when i got in passenger seat and driver got out i slide over to driver seat and drove it to the side and it vanished when trying to return it to storage.

but what i was suppose to do was get in car while in the garage and then get out so passenger slides over and then drive it to backof mod shop that way i can bring in another car and leave it parked in mod shop get out and go and get in the other car and then do the invalid job and left dpad. which should work then.

also i wasn't invisible like it says u would be in the steps, but i knew it worked cause i couldn't see them on the minimap and theycould see me and the car.

but think u gotta some how get glitched out like the the god mode gltich at ceo office were it still shows u inside ur office when ur really not while ur loading into the arena so u dont show up on the mini map which will then allow u to drive the car

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so you are the one doing the mod merge. Friend 1 is in same session as you. Friend 2 is sitting on titan of a job quit menu.
You send friend 1 an arena invite. Friend 1 sits on the last are you sure message.
Prior to this friend 1 needs to go to xbox home friends list and join friend 2 but decline the alert to join them. (This will make the joining friend message pop faster the next time)
Now invite friend 1 to arena and friend 1 needs to sit on the last are you sure message to enter your arena. Friend 1 needs to open xbox friends list and join friend 2 and really quick back out to accept all the alerts.
As soon as friend 1 does this and the first sign of going in the clouds happens friend 2 needs to quit titan of a job. This will cause friend 1 to be glitched because he accepted your arena invite and friend 2 who is no longer there. So instead of the error match no longer avail. Message friend 1 will be glitched.
Friend 2 is no longer needed at this point.
What we found to hep a little with timing was for friend 2 to be in a different target mode and for friend 2 not only quit the job but right after quitting close the gta app.
This seemed to ensure friend 1 didnt leave your session.
I hope this helps. Two friends and myself have had little to no issue hitting this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register