Xbox One Put Benny's on any vehicle; 3 players; no upgrade needed

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery Archive' started by Thugpassion313, Jun 12, 2019 with 58 replies and 4,885 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electricwun

electricwun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i managed to hit it sorta i wasn't invisible but wasnt showing up on the other player map and was able to drive the car but couldn't get out managed to gethim out but the car vanished when i tried join friend and left dpad to merge them but i just noticed the bottom part i did it differently gotta try to get redo itcause got caught on infinite black screen and wouldn't get off of itfornothing so i had to disconnect

2. OP
    Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313 Newbie

Ratings:
    It doesn't matter where your friend is at in the session and when you spawn inside the arena invisible quickly hold down your d-pad and sit on the Franklin alert

3. zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that's not in the OP tho..
    did you make that video you mentioned earlier?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a feeling there's more steps missing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FDZL

FDZL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright due to the poorly explained and apparently missing steps, lets try make some sense of this mismash quickly and knock out some readable, understandable steps. I will attempt to decipher this DaVinci code right now

• Like Like x 3
  6. RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808 Newbie

Ratings:
    When he has time to do a video on sure it will be clear, I have never had a problem when following steps of his.

• Like Like x 1
  7. electricwun

electricwun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah im mad as hell manage to hit it 1 time but ****ed up and got caught on infite black screen had to disconnect and been trying to hit it again for the last cple hrs and haven't been able to hit the **** again :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

and i tried hold down on dpad selecting sp character and waiting on alert but no luck, but im thinking that when i did hit it when i was outside arena it loaded me right into the other player arena then went to the sky and got alert came back down inside arena and was off the mini map to the person arena but like i said i wasn't invisible like the steps said u should be

but once u have someone glitched in and the person is done doing their cars they can leave and person glitched in can invite someone else to sess and spawn in arena their arenas will automatically be merged and can proceed with merging cars without having to get reglitched out. just can't have no more than the 2 people in session in order to work

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. OP
    Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313 Newbie

Ratings:
    I have not made the video yet but I will be making it very soon just a little busy with life right now but these are all the steps sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  9. Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r Newbie

Ratings:
    Wat bout ps4 dude cuz me n my friends were hella confused after we tried on ps4 plus what do you mean when you title it ALL, Xbox One like do you mean all xbox ones or all systems including Xbox one?

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313 Newbie

Ratings:
    I have not tested it out on the PS4 but when I first released it PS4 was able to do it as well

11. FDZL

FDZL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Some clear, understandable steps would be welcome. Also the video you said was coming. That would be good.

12. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Until there is a working version this should be in the discovery section

• Like Like x 2
  13. GTA_girl

GTA_girl Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, I don't know if anyone is hitting it besides one or 2 guys. Would be great to have some actual functioning coherent steps. If it is what it says it is this thread should be bouncing. Anyone hit this on PS4?

14. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This was the first drive in method but just this time the friend is in a different session. I’m suprised if it does work because as far as I can remember just driving the car into the mod shop it would dissaperar when you enter the arch

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Grownkidz

Grownkidz Newbie

Ratings:
    Looks as if it's the old method just with 1 more person I'm going to test this tonite when I get off work

16. zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they patched the mods transfer.. so in a perfect scenario you would still have that issue

since OP and schtizotm are the only ones that say they have successfully gotten it to work, maybe they can show the rest of us
    if not, then this thread should move to discovery

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have 2 PS4, tomorrow I will try, but friends said they can’t get this work on PS4

18. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅ Premium

Ratings:
    I havent had any luck myself, just spawns in (sometimes invis. for 2 seconds). Als, considering how they patched this earlier, i dont understand how the cars would be able to stay in modshop area after doing these steps. When we did invalid job, car was moved back to its spot if you were alone, 2 or 3 players in arena. I dont see how any of these steps should prevent this (on ps4)...
    I would like to be wrong ofcoz, I could easily merge a car or two :wink:

19. GTA_girl

GTA_girl Newbie

Ratings:
  20. A840373

A840373 Newbie

Ratings:
    I really doubt it works even if you manage to merge your friend into your arena.
    At first OP steps say that your friend can drive into the arena which was an old patch, car despawns on the way there.
    Secondly how it would help you to get around the main patch I don't know. Pretty sure there are still working methods of getting two cars in the modshop, you can't transfer mods anymore. Assuming it works the merge itself is no different from the old one with going up and back into the clouds why it would work now with this method makes no sense. If OP had another way of transferring mods then I would try it, now it just looks fake.