• Start date
  • Views 68,876
Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
WORKING at 26/9/2014 SEE the Quick method
Confirmed working on XBOX and PS3 (PS3 players have some difficulties to move the Zentorno)
Exploit this method before it get patched

Also works with Bifta boogy (75.000$)
and Dune Boogy (20.000$)

Quick Method Changes

Thanks to Glitch_OR_Snitch
You need a Zentorno or a Bifta(75.000$) and 2 garages to do this glitch
Best car to dupe is Panto
The Panto sells for almost 200k Fully upgraded.
Fully upgraded Buffalo S sells 159k
Fully upgraded Schwartzer sells 152k
-Make sure you can sell your original before-

Invite your friend to your garage when your Zentorno is in position (see note 4)

1. set the Zentorno or Bifta in position 6 and invite your friend to garage (see note 4)
  2. open phone internet and go to LegendaryMotorSports and buy an Elegy. Keep the menu open where it ask to select a garage
  3. move the zentorno or bifta to the blue circle using the toolbox (isnt easy but is posible with practice)(only do it first time) see Note 3
  4. buy a karin rebel (see Note 2)
  5. get in car through passenger door and push right dpad while entering the car see Note 1
  6. Your friend must spawn Y/triangle in the drivers door of the car you want to dupe (best maxed Panto for 200k)
  7. go to the blue circle and change the car your friend is with the rebel and the magic has came
  8. go to the car your friend is and get in the passenger door. Your friend can stop spawn
  9. drive out and in (when drive in this car disappear, but it come back when rebel delivers) the dupe is the car you drive out and the original is the car you move over the rebel.
  10. Keep track of the original to fill the full garage
  11. start again from step 4 till full garage
sell the cars without wait time if original is legit bought

You can dupe the zentorno that is on blue without your friend spamming Y, only need to be there and confirm you are sitting inside zentorno

NOTE 1:
Ok maybe some didn't watch the video to do the glitch stand away from management circle and as the player gets in car hit right on dpad and have friend stay up against passenger door and then they can tell you if they see you sitting in the car as you will see yourself standing up next to friend, swap car w rebel and get back into car on passenger side, please note you can't enter vehicle if your management menu pops up so stand just outside that area to get in vehicle

NOTE 2:
You CAN NOT fill your garage with rebel before glitching, I try this minutes ago and it DIDNT work, I DONT RECOMEND use of Elegys for several troubles with dupes that sometimes dont sell

NOTE 3:
You only have to do it the first time. Rest of the time the car stays at that position

NOTE 4:
This is what I do to move the car

1. Drive out and in my zentorno in slot 6
  2. change the zentorno from 6 to 1 slot (if didnt work try other slot)
  3. change the zentorno from 1 to 6 slot again
  4. then do the toolbox trick pushing in drivers door till I reach the blue
  5. Go on with the dupe
  6. if it isnt still working try to restart console and set invite only session
Other way
  1. Put the zent in slot 1 (if didnt work try other slot)
  2. Drive out and in
  3. Switch zent from slot 1 to 6
  4. then do the toolbox trick pushing in drivers door till I reach the blue
  5. Go on with the dupe

Original Method (car cant spin now)

I didn't find this glitch i found it on Youtube
This was semipatched, but I found this variant to keep dupping

Exploit this method before it get patched

Spanish video

Invite your friend to your garage
  1. set the car to dupe in position 6
  2. open phone internet and go to LuxuryMotorSports and buy an Elegy. Keep the menu open where it ask to select a garage
  3. move the car to the blue circle using the toolbox (isnt easy but is posible with practice)
  4. buy a karin rebel (see Note 2)
  5. exit the car and get in car through passenger door and push right dpad while entering the car (your friend must follow you to block passenger door) see Note 1
  6. ask your ftiend to tell you if you are inside the car, if not goto 6 again
  7. change the pos 6 car with the rebel and the magic has came
  8. ask your friend to go away from the car and if you are out the car get into car through passenger door
  9. drive out and in (when in this car disappear, but it come back when rebel delivers) the dupe is the car you drive out and the original is the car you move over the rebel.
  10. Keep track of the original to fill the full garage
  11. start again from step 2 till full garage
sell the cars without wait time

Last edited:
F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody wanna confirm this? I am trying at the moment. Difficult to move car BTW

Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody wanna confirm this? I am trying at the moment. Difficult to move car BTW
you and your helper push together till the car moves then get in car to steer while your helper push
I do it with maxed Panto to get 200K per dupe and it is easy to move

J

jackie dahmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like you can do yourself. A while ago I did find a video that uses the same car, just uses the toolbox to move it over there. I'll look in my yt history and post.

Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like you can do yourself. A while ago I did find a video that uses the same car, just uses the toolbox to move it over there. I'll look in my yt history and post.
I try it with toolbox and car doesnt move

J

jackie dahmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its gotta be that really small car in video unless it was patched not to move.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the proof from Glitchmasters video. This glitch works. Also the video is in English.

MuzikMajuhMalfia

MuzikMajuhMalfia

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on ps3 if u wonna try any glitches I'm down.. my PSN is my name MuzikMajuhMalfia

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to buy a super car or can you use ones you have but can't sell and this work on ps3?

J

jackie dahmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to buy a super car or can you use ones you have but can't sell and this work on ps3
It'll work, if you don't have someone to do it with pm me, I'll even buy you a car to do it if need be

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone on ps3 wants to try this add me up KOD_Cujo_KOD

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register