Patched Purple Gun Camo *Online

• Thread starter Click Air
  • Start date
  • Views 2,047
C

KryptekGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get this purple camo? Ive seen about 3 people online today with it? And soemthing about bacon camo? lol

C

chrisman354

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Micro transactions. Look in the in game store

C

C S R

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't believe so, the DLC drops at some point today though. There has just been glitches to get the camos early.
Thanks, I was just wondering. I'll go look around for the glitch to get the camos early.

B

Bubz

MLG Sniper
Reaction score
Thanks, I was just wondering. I'll go look around for the glitch to get the camos early.

I've linked a video for the Purple Camo, otherwise I haven't seen the Bacon one yet, nor bothered to search for it.

C

C S R

Contributor
Reaction score
I've linked a video for the Purple Camo, otherwise I haven't seen the Bacon one yet, nor bothered to search for it.
I was just looking around the main section for BOII and apparently all the packs have been released already.

L

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
is that supposed to be funny? why waste your time here posting your pointless stuff. this is for glitches, not the funhouse where you can "think" your funny

C

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe so, the DLC drops at some point today though. There has just been glitches to get the camos early.
It was out just after midnight

Top Bottom