What's new

Solved Purchase and download over stealth?

• Thread starter xxbio Warfare11
  • Start date
  • Views 193
X

xxbio Warfare11

Reaction score
just wondering before I even try it, is it possible to purchase and download dlc through the Microsoft store on my rgh if I’m on a paid stealth server? The only reason I feel like it’s possible is because some games have updated themselves just like on a retail with no issue whatsoever. So does this mean I can purchase and download content as long as I’m on stealth?
I’ve tried searching for this for awhile now with no concrete answer.

R

Risking Perfect

If I'm online, my kids asleep.
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Technically you can buy DLC over stealth but the best way to get DLC is to buy it on a retail system and transfer it (To be legal) or you can find DLC downloads online and transfer them to the rgh.

X

xxbio Warfare11

Reaction score
What do you mean technically? Could I transfer content from my old 360 hd and place it onto usb, plug into rgh, and paste from xex menu? (I can’t seem to get neighborhood to detect my Xbox) I do have a usb with 30gb space. The problem is that my old Xbox is a phat hard drive and the rgh is a slim

R

Risking Perfect

If I'm online, my kids asleep.
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yes, you can transfer them over usb, move them like a normal file onto your HDD (Use the NXE, not xexmenu) and unlock them using XM360.

You can also Just pull your drive off the phat and if you have a transfer cable, do it quickly.

Top Bottom