• Thread starter Chamber of Hope
  • Start date
  • Views 2,223
Chamber of Hope

Chamber of Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I found a workaround for punching players in Nightclubs.
I don't know who found the original method but this workaround has just 1 added step and I have no idea if anyone found it before me.
But I can't imagine I'm the first to find out, so I can't really take credit for it. Sorry if I revealed anyone's secret glitch :frown:

You can do this in any nightclub as long as you've access to it or in your own NC, just invite people first.

1) Walk up to the bar while in passive mode and disable it
2) hit right on the dpad and start at the same time
3) go to criminal enterprise starter pack and open it
4) back out and once you're out of passive mode you can punch other players and run fast around the whole NC

You can't kill NPCs, but I did knock off Tony's glasses.
You don't have a minimap and you can't use the pause menu so find out where your vicitim is exactly before you do this.
Don't press circle to punch, you'll back out from the menu and don't press x (run on standard controller settings) you'll order a drink and warp to the bar.
And lose the glitch. I run with R1 so I can run just fine.
Because you can run you can also use this to get into area's you don't have access to. You can easily get to the office through the bottom floor, take the doors next to the bathroom. Just run through it quick, you might get sucked back a few times, but it shouldn't be that hard.
It's really hard to get to the DJ booth, probably because of the stairs, so I imagine getting to the office through the top floor should be hard too.
I was able to get to the DJ booth once and punched someone to death who ran away from me to hide there.

Again, sorry if I revealed someone's secret glitch :frown:

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On a completely different note if you drink the Macbeth whiskey in someone elses night club sometimes you pass out and wake up in there office or NC Garage even if they have it set to no one allowed.

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is this a thing? Lol
You wait someone to come inside your club, pay $100 only to get beat up to death ?

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very funny.. I'm gonna knock out some players today.. I will prank my friends :biggrin::roflmao:

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get Lazlow to fight you .. Only if he is on the balcony or on the dance floor. works best if pushing him.
He can kill you and you can access default nightclub with instant respawn .

Also When Player has blocked off areas , use your action animation to keep it from kicking you to access those areas .

Great find . Loved it the first time through

J

Jglitch12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know I wasn't crazy when I was attacked in the club once. I thought maybe I just haven't came across the setting to allow fighting in mines.

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know I wasn't crazy when I was attacked in the club once. I thought maybe I just haven't came across the setting to allow fighting in mines.
Just go to the upstairs bar . . Do the glitch and fight back lol you can do it at either bar . If the bottom one has two bartenders, 3 people can fight at once you can also dip them because they have no mini map when glitched out

K

K3RN3L_PaNiC

Reaction score
Sin$
This was working beautifully last night but no luck this morning. Patched? I'm on ps4 and haven't restarted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register