What's new

Solved Pulling ip's on ps4/mac

X

xEager

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanna know how I can pull ip's on ps4 I have a mac that I can pull ip's on with wireshark, but not on ps4. Do I need an ethernet to connect to my ps4 to my mac? how do I set that up? (btw I do not DDOS, just interested in this sorta stuff)

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanna know how I can pull ip's on ps4 I have a mac that I can pull ip's on with wireshark, but not on ps4. Do I need an ethernet to connect to my ps4 to my mac? how do I set that up? (btw I do not DDOS, just interested in this sorta stuff)
You can use this program to pull ip etc I use it in the past and it's cool. I believe it also pull the player gamer tag username. I know when I used too use it when it first release that you can do that.
https://sniff.octolus.net/

Also Cain and abel you can pull ips but that doesn't show the person username in the game.

X

xEager

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I used octosniff and cain in the past, but I have a mac now so can't run them. Know any programs like cain/octosniff that can run on mac?

You can use this program to pull ip etc I use it in the past and it's cool. I believe it also pull the player gamer tag username. I know when I used too use it when it first release that you can do that.
https://sniff.octolus.net/

Also Cain and abel you can pull ips but that doesn't show the person username in the game.

yeah I used octosniff and cain in the past, but I have a mac now so can't run them. Know any programs like cain/octosniff that can run on mac?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry no I don't know because never use or had mac, only Windows so I can't help you with that. Major of programs are for windows, not mac

Top Bottom
Login
Register