Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Public Preview -- Private Forums
82fc8ffc-2270-45de-898a-f8155d05d72c.png
**ACCESS TODAY**ACCESS TODAY**ACCESS TODAY**
PRIVATE FORUMS -- Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program

Who Can Access:
As a registered member of the Public Preview Program, these forums are now available for you to discuss the program with others that are also registered. These are restricted forums so people outside of the preview program will not be able to access the content. The GamerTag that you used to register into the program is the only authorized participant.

Frequently Asked Question:
Q. Why can't I access the Private Forum link above?
A. The Private Forums require us to use the GamerTag you provided during program registration. Make sure you are using that GamerTag.
If you are still unable to access it, likely there was a typo when you submitted it or you'd never previously accessed the regular xbox.com forums. Below are some steps to get you fixed up:
1. Log into xbox.com and post in the standard forums so that you create a presence within the forums
2. Resubmit your GamerTag via the survey section on Connect
Once submitted it takes ~5 business days for us to update the permissions for you to access the Private Forums

hope you like this

Mr Blind

Mr Blind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure that you have re-submitted your gamertag in the surveys otherwise this may not work. I had to do it. (The Q&A Section)

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thank you for telling me as i have not done that and im sure others might not of done it

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'm kind-of already typing and doing stuff on that forum now :tongue:
(Yes I am in for the Béta)

CallMeJeremy

CallMeJeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone uploaded it to xbox360iso.com or something, & i downloaded it to my xbox,would it work. If this is possible?

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
um i dont think it will work well if it does u could get banned?

I

InVisions HD

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to get on the forums it says "group not found", its not the oops page

VSVP

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone uploaded it to xbox360iso.com or something, & i downloaded it to my xbox,would it work. If this is possible?

No it wouldn't work as you have to give MS your console serial & ID to allow LIVE access.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure that you have re-submitted your gamertag in the surveys otherwise this may not work. I had to do it. (The Q&A Section)
i was woundering why i was getting the

Group Not Found
The requested Group cannot be found.

done that now ... got to wait 5 working days .. how longs it gunnah be to we actually get a piece of the dashboard lol geeez

pluss if my gamertag is Tsp x ISkuNn3RI .. and i put it all in lower cases does that matter ... i wouldent think so but i hope not ,

Yeah, I'm kind-of already typing and doing stuff on that forum now :tongue:
(Yes I am in for the Béta)
how when you have to wait 5 working days or is that just an estimate ...

Top Bottom
Login
Register